you know your a bionic fan when...

bohrokman

When you hang out on BZPower, bash people for their orientation, gender or what organs they have or get into flame wars with the jerks from 4chan who can't promote homophobia or sexism.

You've also become a bionicle fan when you've tried to argue with Bonesiii the creationist who is allowed to discuss religion, but B6 won't let anyone else do so, developed an extreme disliking for Logan McOwen or Sailorquoar/Firecore because they are the two social justice warriors who deliberately make us angry or call us racist for drawing bionicle characters as white people or not making them wear tribal outfits when they are no better than us.

You can also tell you're a bionicle fan if you:

-Build tons of amazing MOCs.

-Write a funny comedy that B6 enjoys, because epics and short stories aren't good enough apparently.

-Draw some bionicle characters and make them look cool.

-Create the next big fan game, only to cancel it! This is how MNOG3D and MNOG1.5 got popular!

-Make sprite comics! It doesn't matter if you use Paint or GIMP, just do it! Also, you won't get famous with comics, so there's no need for a gripping story or good characters, just use stereotypes and cheap jokes!

-Join the BZPRPG! It's still going strong and while some of the more famous RPGs like Bionifght or Matoran Unz Panzer have had to come to a close, no one's going to miss Y60K and we were certainly happy to see Asylum get shut down.

Edit: See the message.

-Wind-

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Upvote 7

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

You start writing your homework in Matoran.

You use terms from the various languages in everyday life, including revised terms, like "kapura'd" and *maskpalm.*

When you ask people 'Hau' they are doing. :P

its kinda sad that i do all of these

• Upvote 1

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

You know you're a Bionicle fan when you start constantly comparing the simple stories of other Lego themes to Bionicle's more complicated stories.

You know you're a Bionicle fan when you can write down and completely memorize the Matoran and Okoto alphabets.

Edited by FF the Forgotten
  • Upvote 1

pWPTu7m.jpg

You know you're a Bionicle fan when you compare every story to either the your religious holy book or Bionicle first, or when you remember every year for the first decade of the century in affiliation to Bionicle sets.

"The Anti-Terror Coalition invaded Afghanistan in 2001 in retaliation of--"

"2001? Oh yeah, that's when Bionicle first came out!"

" :annoyed: "

You've also become a bionicle fan when you've tried to argue with Bonesiii the creationist who is allowed to discuss religion, but B6 won't let anyone else do so, developed an extreme disliking for Logan McOwen or Sailorquoar/Firecore because they are the two social justice warriors who deliberately make us angry or call us racist for drawing bionicle characters as white people or not making them wear tribal outfits when they are no better than us.

I was initially offended because I do the same things as those people while not trying to be antagonistic, but then I got over it. By the way, what does anything in your post prior to the list have to do with topic subject? Seems more directed at BZPower than Bionicle itself.

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

You know you're a Bionicle fan when you can recite the mini movies word-for-word.

The deepest bottom of the darkest sea has been shrouded in mystery and superstition... some say that it's a hostile place inhabited by the strangest creatures... others that it's a prison for the most dangerous outcasts. But legend has it that the only way of ever getting out of there is a mask... a mask that everyone has been craving for years... a mask, they say.... I'm sorry what was that?

Edited by Professor Turnip

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

You know you're a Bionicle fan when you can recite the mini movies word-for-word.

The deepest bottom of the darkest sea has been shrouded in mystery and superstition... some say that it's a hostile place inhabited by the strangest creatures... others that it's a prison for the most dangerous outcasts. But legend has it that the only way of ever getting out of there is a mask... a mask that everyone has been craving for years... a mask, they say.... I'm sorry what was that?

"...everyone is prepared to fight for and risk their life to possess. But the only way of ever finding out is to go there and see for yourself."

You know you're a Bionicle fan when you compare every story to either the your religious holy book or Bionicle first, or when you remember every year for the first decade of the century in affiliation to Bionicle sets.

"The Anti-Terror Coalition invaded Afghanistan in 2001 in retaliation of--"

"2001? Oh yeah, that's when Bionicle first came out!"

" :annoyed: "

than Bionicle itself.

To add: if 2011-2014 just feels like one really long year because you don't have any BIONICLE wave to associate with it.

Edit: "every" to "ever"

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

When you have a dream of an ex-con B6 showing up at your house and giving you a PSA. (I dunno if anyone will remember when I posted about that years ago.)

Also, the fact that my mom now knows a lot of the names of various Bionicle characters. She likes the Bohrok, since they remind her of... pigeons?

• Upvote 2
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Also, the fact that my mom now knows a lot of the names of various Bionicle characters. She likes the Bohrok, since they remind her of... pigeons?

Okay, I have to know the story behind this.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I guess it's the fact they bob their heads back and forth.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I guess it's the fact they bob their heads back and forth.

Haha! I remember my brothers calling them chickens, for the same reason. They really do look like birds pecking at the ground.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

- You use Karzahni or Karz as an expletive, regardless of puzzled glances it earns you.

- You've downloaded and listen to Bionicle soundtracks.

- You get passionately angry about Lego knockoffs and bootlegs.

- You have dreams about discovering stashes of old or nonexistent but desirable sets in stores.

- You feel smugly superior to people who purchase regular action figures because you can do so much more with Bionicle sets.

- You instinctively contemplate headcanoning your own versions of historical events.

• Upvote 2

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

When you hang out on BZPower, bash people for their orientation, gender or what organs they have or get into flame wars with the jerks from 4chan who can't promote homophobia or sexism.

You can also tell you're a bionicle fan if you:

-Build tons of amazing MOCs.

-Write a funny comedy that B6 enjoys, because epics and short stories aren't good enough apparently.

-Draw some bionicle characters and make them look cool.

-Create the next big fan game, only to cancel it! This is how MNOG3D and MNOG1.5 got popular!

-Make sprite comics! It doesn't matter if you use Paint or GIMP, just do it! Also, you won't get famous with comics, so there's no need for a gripping story or good characters, just use stereotypes and cheap jokes!

-Join the BZPRPG! It's still going strong and while some of the more famous RPGs like Bionifght or Matoran Unz Panzer have had to come to a close, no one's going to miss Y60K and we were certainly happy to see Asylum get shut down.

Edit: See the message.

-Wind-

*gasp* 

Moderators upset about a tongue-in-cheek (possibly flat-out kidding/sarcastic) criticism of BZPower? 

So surprise. Very unexpect. /s

In response to the question... When you have Bionicles all over the place. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

When you have literally bought two fan-made T-shirts to flaunt your love of a toy brand.

• Upvote 3

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

When you can read or write Matoran at a half-decent pace

When you take your Bionicle books to University with you instead of more videogames

• Upvote 1

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

In response to the question... When you have Bionicles all over the place.

When you know "Bionicles" is not the proper plural form of BIONICLE sets/characters.
  • Upvote 7

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!