Gen2 Nuhvok

CeziuM

My only complaint is the use of the hero factory things as eyes. Bohrok eyes are still in use and would have felt better on this MOC, IMO.

Other than that, I don't know what to criticize. It's a remake? It's plastic? The photo is too good? This MOC is a work of art. 9.5/10.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone
  • Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Ey, thanks everyone

My only complaint is the use of the hero factory things as eyes. Bohrok eyes are still in use and would have felt better on this MOC, IMO.

Other than that, I don't know what to criticize. It's a remake? It's plastic? The photo is too good? This MOC is a work of art. 9.5/10.

I've tried using vanilla Bohrok eyes prior to using the BA visors. They didn't really fit the insectoid look I was trying to achieve, and they looked way too small. Besides, I tried to use as few pieces the original had as possible. Thanks for the input though!

29326988131_0ea1908567_z.jpg

Want your own Mask of Ultimate Power? Now available for 3D-printing: http://shpws.me/MuFX

Nice work! :) You did a good job of making a Bohrok remake that's bigger in every way: bigger eyes, bigger (and multiple!) teeth, bigger claws, and even a bigger Krana! I'm impressed that you preserved the original look while changing most of the pieces besides the classic Bohrok head. And it can still roll up!

Great work, thanks for posting! :)

Clean it all... It all must be cleaned...

Great MOC, and its not just a bohrok made out of CCBS, the skull spider as a krana means this could have relevance to the 2015/2016 story (a non-cannon version of the story)

I liked G2.  :o

Also known as:

Aguyinahat

Aleksyi

also i write some and do some art, bad at both though.

I can definitely tell that it's a bohrok, and the mandibles look great.  I think that this design looks much more insectoid than the original design, but still looks like a bohrok, mostly from the eyes and mandibles.  Including the curling-up-to-roll mode also shows that you have succeeded in creating one.

This thing is amazing.

Pros 

• Managing to keep the ball folding ability is great
  • Definitely captures the bohrok feel as a whole while not using any old pieces except for headplates
  • Skull Spider as a brain is clever

Cons

• The silver weapons is a big setoff in contrast to black, but still very minor

Overall: 9.9/10

How about trying for a Tahnok with a blue skull spider brain next (if you think can do it)

qs3135.jpg

Incredible work, here. I really enjoy the eyes. I do wish, however, that the jaw could be made wider, or that the outer teeth could be turned inward a bit. Something about the angle at which they're positioned vis-à-vis the rest of the face seems off to me.

Oh, and you picked perfect pieces for the handshields.

As always, thanks for the input everybody.

This thing is amazing.

Pros 

• Managing to keep the ball folding ability is great
  • Definitely captures the bohrok feel as a whole while not using any old pieces except for headplates
  • Skull Spider as a brain is clever

Cons

• The silver weapons is a big setoff in contrast to black, but still very minor

Overall: 9.9/10

How about trying for a Tahnok with a blue skull spider brain next (if you think can do it)

Didn't really have a better alternative xP Besides, if the entire thing was black it'd look kinda bland. I'd go for a different element, but unfortunately I don't have bohrok shields in other colors.

That is a incredible moc but i have to ask HOW DO YOU MAKE SUCH CREATION ON CCBS!!!! i mean it looks awesome.

1. Take a piece.
2. Take another piece.
3. Stick 'em together
4. Repeat until MOC is finished

:P

Incredible work, here. I really enjoy the eyes. I do wish, however, that the jaw could be made wider, or that the outer teeth could be turned inward a bit. Something about the angle at which they're positioned vis-à-vis the rest of the face seems off to me.

Oh, and you picked perfect pieces for the handshields.

Ey, thanks. The outer teeth were sort of an afterthought, I figured having tusks would give the otherwise insectoid bohrok a more alien appearance.

29326988131_0ea1908567_z.jpg

Want your own Mask of Ultimate Power? Now available for 3D-printing: http://shpws.me/MuFX

I really love this. There have been a few attempts at G2 Bohrok, but yours is the only one I've seen that does it right. The Skull Spider Krana is ingenious, and it looks like it could actually be a real set. The ability to roll into a ball just takes this the extra mile.

IetTsFQ.png

My only complaint is that the ball form isn't perfect, but the fact that you managed one at all is still very impressive.  Nice.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )