Very rare complete BIONICLE Lamincard collection for sale!

Gatanui

Hey everyone! I am auctioning a complete lamincards collection on eBay.

Most of you are probably not even aware that these existed, as they were only distributed in few countries of Europe and only for a very limited time. It took a lot of money and time to put two complete collections together, but as we are in need of money, we are letting go of one collection.

Given the fact that a complete collection is as good as impossible to come by (we have never seen one auctioned on eBay before), we think that we are asking for a halfway reasonable amount of money.

Thanks for your attention and happy bidding (or buying). :)

Edited by Gatanui
  • Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I'd urge either Toa Lhikan Hordika or Mask Collector to purchase this set.

I don't think either of them is doing much buying these days. Besides, it'd be nice to see a rare collection like this end up with someone who doesn't already have almost everything. :)

Anyways - this is really impressive, especially the fact that you guys compiled two collections. I don't think I'd even heard of these before - I'll have to add them to the Official Rare/Promo Collectibles Topic when I get the chance.

-Letagi

Cool stuff. I'm intrigued by the elemental symbols here. Anyone know if those images were used elsewhere in the 2009 BIONICLE media?

I think they used those particular symbols in Glatorian Arena 2, though I'm not so sure about that sand-dune symbol.

Also, are these part of a card game, or are they just collectible?

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Also, are these part of a card game, or are they just collectible?

As I pointed out in the eBay description, they are part of a card game. In fact, the album includes a card map and instructions for that card game. You may have also noticed that there are four colored fields with numbers on all character cards. Those are values used in the card game.

Cool stuff. I'm intrigued by the elemental symbols here. Anyone know if those images were used elsewhere in the 2009 BIONICLE media?

I am not aware that they were used anywhere in the 2009 media. There are also several character cards with set renderings that I don't remember having seen previously in any of the official media. Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...