Lothar, Ancient Cyclops Guardian of Okoto

Kanakalackin

22803357459_29f08383d7_n.jpg

Flickr Album

In the time before the Toa, before the Mask Makers had their falling out, Lothar protected the region of Earth from dark forces that threatened its inhabitants. Wielding a club composed of rock and iron melted together and possessing the ability to fire a beam of concentrated light out of his eye, nothing stood in his path for long. When Ekimu fell into his deep sleep, Lothar fell dormant as well. Centuries passed and now he is only a myth to the citizens of Okoto, but he is still deep underground in the caverns of Okoto, waiting for Ekimu's word to rise again.

This is also my entry for the November Flickr contest. :)

• Upvote 4

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Man I always love seeing cyclops creations. And boy is this guy one heck of a brute! Nice bulky build, no obvious gaps in the armour and very creative use of that big claw piece on the back.

I think my only issue is the purple from the protector mask, but that really can't be helped. If only they'd made a silver mask...

Very nice work on this, Phantom!

• Upvote 1

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

• 2 weeks later...

Man I always love seeing cyclops creations. And boy is this guy one heck of a brute! Nice bulky build, no obvious gaps in the armour and very creative use of that big claw piece on the back.

I think my only issue is the purple from the protector mask, but that really can't be helped. If only they'd made a silver mask...

Very nice work on this, Phantom!

The more grammatically correct way to say it would likely be "Ancient Cyclopian Guardian of Okoto"

But this is beautiful, I like how the black head makes it look like the silver is armour, and his shortness astounds me, goodt joeb.

This guy is phenomenal

Thanks guys! I was definitely going for bulky/short, and trying to use silver to represent armor. Glad I succeeded. :)

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!