I found this and had to share

Arzaki

This kind of hurts my soul. It hurts so good.

0/10 - No Makooti.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

This kind of hurts my soul. It hurts so good.

0/10 - No Makooti.

You know you love it.

• Upvote 1

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

I think I actually saw that topic when you posted it. I guess I completely forgot it existed. Oops.

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

What? I've never heard this. It's a very interesting find you have here, Arzaki. I've given it a few listens, but I don't think I'll give it anymore. It's funny, but very cheesy.

EDIT: Oh, and I'll give my thanks to Lime Paradox for the initial topic and upload of source.

Edited by Rooster Nui
  • Upvote 1

My ears, are bleeding. This is WORSE than Piraka rap. I'm glad that LEGO didn't release this. OKAY THATS ENOUGH. "Dry heaves"

EEUUUUUUUGGGGH *spine chills*

Augh! This is cancer inducing.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Can we please get some sort of a video to go with this? I would seriously pay tens* of dollars to see this.

*If someone makes a video, I won't actually pay you. Fair warning.

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

This is one song that lego didn't want to be released. I don't blame them, this makes the Piraka rap sound amazing, I'm not joking.

What are you talking about, the Piraka rap was a thing of beauty. THIS is like some genetic creature gone wrong and begging to be killed.

Edited by Clownpiece
  • Upvote 1
I'm just ToaD

Let's see, the last time this song came up I had to listen to Avicii Levels 70 times to get it out of my head.

BZPower, I refuse to repeat this experience. Go away. 

Insane bionicle brain.

• Upvote 1

That one time Hewkii and Kongu got very verrrrry drunk and broke into a recording studio. They won't do it again.

Also, we need to start using "You are out of your insane Bionicle brain" on this site to describe particularly crazy thoughts or ideas...

...Speaking of which...

BZP should totally have a Bionicle rap competition. Prizes for the best raps, as well as cheesiest, and most mentally scarring.

It would be hilarious.

• Upvote 3

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

That one time Hewkii and Kongu got very verrrrry drunk and broke into a recording studio. They won't do it again.

Also, we need to start using "You are out of your insane Bionicle brain" on this site to describe particularly crazy thoughts or ideas...

...Speaking of which...

BZP should totally have a Bionicle rap competition. Prizes for the best raps, as well as cheesiest, and most mentally scarring.

It would be hilarious.

Please have all my +1s.

This is a diamond in the rough

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell