LEGO Bionicle Facebook Page Shares 2016 Poster/Key Visual

If you've been following LEGO Bionicle news this year you probably remember an interesting poster displayed in the background of some of the Bionicle Mask Maker Challenge videos. Today, LEGO shared a clearer version of that poster to the LEGO Bionicle Facebook page. It's still not high enough resolution for you to print and hang up on your wall, but in the very least, it's clear enough to appreciate the image of the Toa and Great Elemental Creatures united against their enemies!

View the full article

This poster looks clearer. It looks more epic! I like it!:D

But the one thing is where is the island of Mata Nui? It disappeared. I don't know why, but I guess Lego doesn't want people to think that this would mean a possible G1-G2 crossover for some reason. I also thought showing the island would mean celebrating Bionicle's 15th anniversary.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

This poster looks clearer. It looks more epic! I like it! :D

But the one thing is where is the island of Mata Nui? It disappeared. I don't know why, but I guess Lego doesn't want people to think that this would mean a possible G1-G2 crossover for some reason. I also thought showing the island would mean celebrating Bionicle's 15th anniversary.

From what I can tell, the island was probably just photoshopped in by the person who originally leaked the larger poster to troll other fans. It doesn't seem like the official poster ever featured it.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 5 weeks later...

Looks so awesome. Tahu and his Uniter form just looks epic flying in that key art. The other Toa look great too, but Tahu is stunning. I love the composition of the poster and it really reminds me of the older G1 days. Especially with the Mask of Control in the background. Would buy a poster of this.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg