Twitch Tuesday is Tonight

Yep, that's right - the calendar says it's Tuesday and that means we'll be streaming some LEGO videogame action on our Twitch channel. What we play is up to you - go vote in our poll to help us decide what to play. The action will begin at around 7:30 PM Eastern, although if you follow our channel or our Twitter account you can find out as soon as we go live. It should be a fun time and I look forward to seeing you all there and hopefully chatting with you!

View the full article

Watching these streams is starting to make me think about possibly getting some of these other Lego games, even though I'm hardly familiar with the stories behind many of these licensed themes. Considering that I missed the earlier streams of Lego Batman 3 from months ago, does anyone know where I can watch them to get caught up with the game's story?

(Also, curses for my being unable to join the chat, because I wanted to point out the gold objects on the truck to the left might be the key to advancing from where you seemed to be stuck. I mean, Superman's laser can destroy those things, right?)

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Considering that I missed the earlier streams of Lego Batman 3 from months ago, does anyone know where I can watch them to get caught up with the game's story?

Right here. The first episode doesn't have audio but the others do.

You should make a Twitch account so you can join in on the chat.  ^_^

Edited by Nescent

IetTsFQ.png