Sappy Headcanons

Alyska

Sooooo...

Who here has a disgustingly cute headcanon for the Bionicle storyline/characters? G1 or G2 welcome.

Here's one for G1:

On Spherus Magna, every Agori child that has ever met Kopaka instantly, unconditionally adores him. Children like the other Toa too, but Kopaka attracts them like a magnet. Nobody has found a reasonable explanation for this phenomenon. And nobody is more baffled than Kopaka himself. He's not even particularly nice to them- well, okay, maybe he's being nice by Kopaka standards. Sometimes he can summon a small field of snow to distract them long enough that he can get away, but that only makes them more enthusiastic to see him next time.

And G2:

Lewa has a game he likes to play during long quests. It's called "How many Toa can I decorate with flower crowns before they notice?" Onua is the easiest target- he sleeps a lot, and actually quite likes flowers so is quite happy to get decorated. Pohatu is proving the hardest. Lewa will get him one day. One day.

Ugh. Right, I need to go chew on a lemon now that I've got that out.

What are your sickeningly sweet headcanons?

Edited by Alyska
  • Upvote 2

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Sooooo...

Who here has a disgustingly cute headcanon for the Bionicle storyline/characters? G1 or G2 welcome.

Here's one for G1:

On Spherus Magna, every Agori child that has ever met Kopaka instantly, unconditionally adores him. Children like the other Toa too, but Kopaka attracts them like a magnet. Nobody has found a reasonable explanation for this phenomenon. And nobody is more baffled than Kopaka himself. He's not even particularly nice to them- well, okay, maybe he's being nice by Kopaka standards. Sometimes he can summon a small field of snow to distract them long enough that he can get away, but that only makes them more enthusiastic to see him next time.

And G2:

Lewa has a game he likes to play during long quests. It's called "How many Toa can I decorate with flower crowns before they notice?" Onua is the easiest target- he sleeps a lot, and actually quite likes flowers so is quite happy to get decorated. Pohatu is proving the hardest. Lewa will get him one day. One day.

Ugh. Right, I need to go chew on a lemon now that I've got that out.

What are your sickeningly sweet headcanons?

Hahaha, the main reason why I like Pohatu, he's kind of like me. No way I'd let my head get decorated in flowers (unless I got a daughter and she'd go like, 'this is for you, daddy')..

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The inhabitants of the Matoran Universe make sure to honour Matoro during Matoro Day, where Nuju speaks Matoran, the Toa Mahri give memoirs and plays orchestrated by Matoran entertainers re-enact the events leading up to Matoro's sacrifice. Vakama is incredibly insistent on a Lhikan Day to be celebrated by everyone else but it continues to just to be the Turaga commemorating Lhikan.

Additionally, the Matoran stop using Karzahni as an expletive and instead adopt Irnakk as their new bogeyman after spending some time with the Skakdi.

• Upvote 2

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

I like the spherus magna one. I now picture agori children singing 'do you wanna build a snowman' at him.

Hmm... (G2) Gali has promised Lewa that they'll visit the swamp one day; she'll teach him to swim, and he'll teach her to fly.

Okoto villager children already idolize the Masters, and have taken to playing "master vs spider", where they have sticks and pretend elemental powers and fight a weak, aimless skull spider that's wandered into the village.The adults stay nearby and watch the spider.

Edited by Regitnui
  • Upvote 2

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I imagine the Matoran teaching Agori how to play Akilini and Kohlii. I also imagined Mimic's companion breaking out of her prison and escaping to Spherus Magna to find Mimic via various powers she watched the dark hunters use.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Ohmigosh, Yes to oddball Matoran friendships!

Midak, the eccentric Onu-Matoran, adores all kinds of light. He was quite thrilled to meet Solek, an adventurous Matoran whose element was light. Solek was equally delighted to meet the guy the Skyblasters were named after. They quickly became inseparable, and now share a little hut in New Atero.  They go on many adventures, admire beautiful sunsets together, and fanboy over their favourite Toa (Midak is very fond of Pohatu, and Solek still goes on and on about Kopaka, but they both go a bit nuts whenever Takanuva stops by for a visit.) All in all, they're both very happy and oh no I started shipping it send help.

Hahaha, the main reason why I like Pohatu, he's kind of like me. No way I'd let my head get decorated in flowers (unless I got a daughter and she'd go like, 'this is for you, daddy')..

Heh. I reckon that's only G2 Pohatu, though. G1 Pohatu would probably just keep it on despite Kopaka's protests about having to appear with him in public.

I like the spherus magna one. I now picture agori children singing 'do you wanna build a snowman' at him.

Lewa told the children that Kopaka likes being called "Uncle Frosty".

Lewa sometimes lies to children for fun.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

The Young fire villager kid seen in the second animation idolizes the Toa, and wants to go on an adventure with them one day, because he's always wanted to be a hero.

Is that sappy enough for you?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon