XXIII Mafia: Tag Team

Lenore

Spot please.

Seriously, you people take spots too quickly.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So, any one of us could be a Piraka, Maniac, or Militia and not know it? And seeing as there are 9 ordinary Matoran, 4 Piraka, 4 Militia, and 1 Maniac, that means there's a 1/2 chance we're ordinary Matoran, and a 1/2 chance we're not and instead a 1/18 chance we're the Maniac, a 4/18 chance we're the Militia, and a 4/18 chance we're a Piraka.

So we're just as likely to be ordinary Matoran as we are to be something else, with a tiny chance of that being the Maniac and another small chance that we're a Piraka, and another equally small chance that we're the Militia. 

Interesting.

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

So, any one of us could be a Piraka, Maniac, or Militia and not know it? And seeing as there are 9 ordinary Matoran, 4 Piraka, 4 Militia, and 1 Maniac, that means there's a 1/2 chance we're ordinary Matoran, and a 1/2 chance we're not and instead a 1/18 chance we're the Maniac, a 4/18 chance we're the Militia, and a 4/18 chance we're a Piraka.

So we're just as likely to be ordinary Matoran as we are to be something else, with a tiny chance of that being the Maniac and another small chance that we're a Piraka, and another equally small chance that we're the Militia. 

Interesting.

Pretty sure you could see a Militia, Piraka, of Maniac by looking at them.

• Upvote 2

Night 1

Clownpiece silently pedaled his rusty bicycle through the dense night air. He had just finished investigating a player and was eager to get what little sleep he could before morning came. But despite all his precautions a figure had found him and was now following. 

As the Detective paused near the end of a shady alley the figure lifted an arm out of its cloak, revealing a spiked staff with the emblem of the Mafia on it. The Mafioso's first shot of dark energy disintegrated Clownpiece's bike and sent him tumbling to the pavement. Desperately he crawled out into the street, yelling for help. A second burst of disintegration from the staff lightly grazed his body, causing him to scream in pain. The Mafioso grinned as it walked up to the fallen Detective and used the staff to punch a hole in his chest. 

PI's Log, First Night:

Clownpiece (Detective) killed by Mafia

Suspect List:

Petewa

Fishers

Manducus

Quisoves

xccj

P.S. I spoke with the Host earlier this night. As usual most of what he said is completely meaningless, but I was able to learn that the only clues revealing our operative's identity are found in the list of suspected players. He also said something about the Town being "toast". None of my research has yet revealed who or what this "toast" is but rest assured I will find out.

Voting will be open for 24 hours.

Edited by Nevermore
  • Upvote 4

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR THINKING OF OTHERS INSTEAD OF BEING SELFISH?!

I hope each and every one of you dies painfully.

Er, no offense, but it's not really our fault if the Mafia kills you, is it now? If we'd lynched you, that'd be one thing, but I doubt the Mafia cares a jot about your selflessness. Not to sound callous, mind you. How do you think we feel, having lost our Detective on the first Night?

Also, what is it with you getting roles lately?

It's Manducus

Fishers, you are not.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Er, no offense, but it's not really our fault if the Mafia kills you, is it now? If we'd lynched you, that'd be one thing, but I doubt the Mafia cares a jot about your selflessness. Not to sound callous, mind you. How do you think we feel, having lost our Detective on the first Night?

It's Manducus

Fishers, you are not.

My anger shows no boundaries between friend or foe, I still hope all of you die painfully.

As for roles I don't have a clue, I'd enjoy them more if I wasn't killed off before trying them out.

I'm just ToaD

It's Manducus

Fishers, you are not.

My anger shows no boundaries between friend or foe, I still hope all of you die painfully.

Fair enough. I just wanted to make sure that you had the blame straight. And think of it this way: By dying so early, you have made it all the more likely that we will all die painfully. :)

@Manducus: Oops, I didn't realize you were correcting Nevermore's spelling. =P

Anyhow, voting... You know, I have no idea. I'm leaning towards Xccj, in lieu of a better suspect. We're pretty much shooting blind, at this point.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Remember, only nine of us are actually Matoran!

Type twos, it's time to LYNCH EVERYONE ELSE. Why? Because they're probably not Matoran! That's what mathematical probability says. I usually hate mathematical things, but this mathematical probability spoke to me in my sleep and said I should lynch everyone. For example, The Present Automaton doesn't trust anybody, not even themselves. Who else would have such a lack of trust? The Mafia... or a Piraka! Or a Maniac! See this solid logic in action as we uncover The Present Automaton's true role when we bandwagon them whenever possible! If we are wrong, which we won't be, we will also have confirmation of their innocence via death. But they're not on the list, unfortunately, so they're most definitely hiding something.

Anyway, for now, I vote Fishers. Everyone on that suspect list must die. We must discover their roles the only way we know how - by killing them!

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.