XXIII Mafia: Tag Team

Lenore

We nearly had the penta hang... and then it was ruined... :(

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We nearly had the penta hang... and then it was ruined... :(

darn

looks like i won't be eating a hat this time.

I mean there's no reason for you to not eat a hat if you really want to*

*(I am not a doctor and there might be legitimate health reasons to not eat hats)

• Upvote 2

Probably wouldn't be particularly nutritious... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm voting for xccj, because as far as I know, I'm innocent and I want to live.

I'm voting fishers64, because if I'm going down I'm gonna take you with me! (Also, I think I'm innocent plus I don't wanna get lynched (alone) first round again.) :P

:music:

Edited by xccj

I'm voting for xccj, because as far as I know, I'm innocent and I want to live.

I'm voting fishers64, because if I'm going down I'm gonna take you with me! (Also, I think I'm innocent plus I don't wanna get lynched (alone) first round again.) :P

Switch to Manducus

If you were telling me to switch to Manducus, then Manducus and Fishers would have 4 and I would have 5... so your advice was noted and then totally disregarded. :P

Trying for a triple hang is a bad idea.

Where are your loyalties, man? That's crazy talk!

If we hang everybody in the first few rounds, we can all go home and eat cake or something.

Actually, we'll all be dead. I don't know what you believe about the afterlife, but I don't think there's cake.

Are there any secret roles that go crazy and take down everybody if they're lynched... just wondering? :P

(Granted, depending on who the maniac is and their mood at the time, an attempt at a multi-person hanging could be easily thwarted.)

Edited by xccj
  • Upvote 2

Trying for a triple hang is a bad idea.

Where are your loyalties, man? That's crazy talk!

If we hang everybody in the first few rounds, we can all go home and eat cake or something.

Actually, we'll all be dead. I don't know what you believe about the afterlife, but I don't think there's cake.

Are there any secret roles that go crazy and take down everybody if they're lynched... just wondering? :P

(Granted, depending on who the maniac is and their mood at the time, an attempt at a multi-person hanging could be easily thwarted.)

No, Nevermore would still be alive. He'd just serve the cake to our corpses.

What, didn't you know about the glorious Sky Cake? If we do good in this life, then when we die we go up to a big cloud in the sky with all the cake we can eat!

(Don't listen to those heathens that talk about Sky Cookies or Sky Baklava, they're lying.)

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

What, didn't you know about the glorious Sky Cake? If we do good in this life, then when we die we go up to a big cloud in the sky with all the cake we can eat!

(Don't listen to those heathens that talk about Sky Cookies or Sky Baklava, they're lying.)

Sorry, but baklava is canon here. I'm not much of a cake person.

QP - 5
Xccj - 6
Fishers - 6
Manducus - 3
Petewa - 0

Used vote switches: Shadowhawk, Luroka, Burnmad, Ghidora.
Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

And thus, the legend of the pentahang came to an abrupt and disappointing end. 

*Grumble*

I feel ya.

But might not be a tri-hanging. If the Maniac voted for any of the three of us, then if they are Patriotically Insane, the person they voted for dies alone. If they're Criminally Insane, the person they voted for will be spared and there'll be a dual hanging. THERE'S STILL A CHANCE FOR REDEMPTION!! But probably not.

Day 1

After the shocking events of the night, a large crowd gathered in the town square and accusations began to fly. After hours of furious (and sometimes humorous) debate, Fishers and xccj were condemned by popular tribunal. Just before the sentence was passed, Underscore ran up holding a homemade cardboard badge with "police" scrawled on it in crayon and a piece of half-eaten cake. Waving the badge he declared, "Look! This evidence was found at the scene of the crime." 

"What evidence is that?" Burnmad yelled, "And we should we listen to a guy with an obviously fake badge?" 

"Hold on a second here," Nato said, "This man is a member of our town police force. We can't just go accusing him like that in the middle of a trial!"

A murmer of approval followed Nato's words and Burnmad quietly slipped back into the crowd with clenched fists and a confused frown. It took Underscore a few minutes to calm the mob down, "Listen, everyone! This isn't just cake. This is turkey cake! There is only one person who could have left this at the scene of the crime. Quisoves Potoo, you are the Mafioso and murderer most fowl!"

Petewa, or Kyle Whyte as he liked to be called, whipped out a pair of sunglasses to the groans of many in the crowd and yelled, "Yeeeaaaaaah!"

Several minutes of glowering silence followed as Fishers, xccj, and Quisoves were tied up and marched to a pedestal in the square. After a moment of confused anticipation, Pahrak spoke up, "Well, um. What do we do now?"

A heated debate followed as some suggested they be burned at the stake while other argued for having them hanged. The disagreement was settled when they all realized they had neither rope nor matches. But right as a new fight was beginning to break out a cold wind nearly tossed them to the ground. A dark blur formed, in the space of a second, into a black-robed figure. Collectively the mob took several steps back as they recognized the figure of the Host. 

"Good thing I have decided to take more of an active role in things than some do," The skeletal smirk on Nevermore's Mask seemed to widen. "I was so hoping for a chance to have some fun myself, you see."

His right hand reached up to sweep back the long black hair from narrow eyeslits, revealing darkly glowing eyes. The Host's form blurred again before reappearing in front of Fishers. "Piraka," he said as with a single swing of his blade he beheaded Fishers. Blurring again in mid-swing he impaled xccj through the chest. "Militia," he growled, and without even reappearing Nevermore dealt a hundred slashes to the body of Quisoves before anyone could even blink. "And finally, Mafioso."

With a final grin at the awestruck crowd, Nevermore vanished again.

PI's Log, First Day:

Fishers (Piraka), executed. 

xccj (Militia), executed.

Quisoves Potoo (Mafioso), executed.

Mafia has 24 hours before the next night. 

Edited by Nevermore
  • Upvote 4

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News