Metru Nui Warriors: Meet the Warriors

ShadowBionics

Something to kind of test the waters with. I had this idea ever since the original Hyrule Warriors game was released. And I did actually have some stuff ready to go. However when I heard there was going to be a 3DS Hyrule Warriors game, I immediately stopped since I heard they'd have more stuff to it. And now that Hyrule Warriors Legends has been shown in more detail, that solidified my decision to hold off on writing anything further since there is another story to go along with the main story of the original game. 

That being said, I didn't want to totally abandon the project. So instead I'm going to take a cue from Team Fortress 2 and sort of introduce some of the characters to give people an idea of who is going to be in the story and how they're going to be like. And so I don't forget some of the stuff I was going to go with. I'll do 2-3 of these per "chapter," mixing it up with a hero and villain character each time. These won't be any spoilers, so no worries there. Think of these more like me having fun with the characters. Kind of like when I did that smash bros spoof way back in the day no one remembers. And before you ask, I'm glad no one remembers it, I didn't like how it turned out. This won't be where the actual story will be posted, that will be a different topic when there is actual story for me to write. Think of this as my writing pad that I'm sharing with you all. Or whoever chooses to view it. Which is probably like maybe 2 people. Anyways, enjoy.

Also, since some people didn't like my shoehorning too many Zelda characters in with the Bionicle characters, I've gone and made some of my own characters to be in their place, save for some of the villains like Ghirahim and Zant because I didn't want to stray away too much and plus they were just too much fun to write about. So in this case we have Cia and Lana being played by... somewhat genderbent versions of 2 Glatorian twins I had in a story no one will ever find. And Elitha has been around in my stories for a while. She's essentially a Matoran who became a Toa of Shadow wearing a corrupted Mask of Life (but it isn't), and she's my answer to Majora and Majora's mask. 

Meet the Lewa

*Lewa is humming happily to himself while he’s taking out random red guys with squealy voices until he is interrupted.*

Proxi: Lewa! Princess Nokama is in trouble!

Lewa: I know that, but look at all the enemies in the way! What do you expect me to do? Kill enemies or save the princess?

Proxi: Well, can’t the guards do it?

Lewa: They take 20 minutes just to take down one of these.

Proxi: Oh…

*The scene cuts away to Nokama, giving her thoughts.*

Nokama: When I first met Lewa… I knew there was something special about him. He’s clearly more capable than most of these guards are! Although he might be kind of slow… And destructive.

*The scene cuts back to Lewa, who is in front of a boulder blocking the pathway.*

Proxi: The way is blocked off… Maybe we could find an alternate route and…

Lewa: Surprise bomb attack!

*Lewa hurls a bunch of bombs to destroy the boulder. And it works.*

Proxi: Can’t you do thing in a more civilized manner?

Lewa: Oh, sure-fine. Let me just put down my sword and quiet-surrender to the enemy!

Proxi: That’s… not what I meant.

*The scene cuts to Nokama.*

Nokama: But it works great!

*The scene cuts to Lariska.*

Lariska: Whatever the princess says, I agree with. I see some potential in him. He just might be a hero in the making.

*The scene cuts to Calza the dark sorceress.*

Calza: I’m-a make him my man.

*The scene cuts to Alda the super moe kawaii light sorceress.*

Alda: Admittedly… there’s something about him that makes me feel… indescribable.

*The scene cuts to Lewa, using the fire rod.*

Lewa, laughing maniacally: Who has the fire now, huh?!

*He unleashes his fiery wrath onto a horde of enemies… and their commander.*

Antroz: Why does this keep happening to me?!

Meet the Lewa. Metru Nui Warriors. Coming Soon

(or whenever ShadowBionics feels like it)

Meet the Lord Ghirahim

*Ghirahim teleports randomly around the room doing the Macarena before he stops, brandishes his sword and does that creepy thing with his tongue.*

*The scene cuts to Calza the dark sorceress.*

Calza: Ghirahim has style. No doubt about that. He’s not all about style, though. He’s not someone you want to mess with.

*The scene cuts back to Ghirahim, who snaps his fingers, summons his daggers, and with the motion of his hand, sends them flying towards his enemies.*

Lewa: How does he even do that?!

Fi: MEGAMAN MEGAMAN!

Lewa: Shut up, Fi!

*The scene cuts to Elitha.*

Elitha: I… really don’t like him. At all. He’s creepy. He’s sadistic. He’s cruel. He will make anyone he crosses paths with suffer. Trust me… I know firsthand. Did I mention his… choice of attire?

*The scene cuts back to Ghirahim, cosplaying as Jack Sparrow.*

Ghirahim: It so does fill my heart with such joy hearing your screams of terror. But play time is over for you!

*He summons his tile floor of doom from above and brings it down to cause chaos.*

*The scene cuts back to Elitha.*

Elitha: Granted, he’ll get the job done. There’s no question in that. The less time around him, the better off you are. I know I’m crazy, but this guy… I’m almost tame compared to him. Of course, there are plenty of others who make me look tame when compared to them.

Zant: Princess Luna, I can’t find my fur coat or shoes made of cardboard!

Elitha: I rest my case.

*The scene cuts back to Ghirahim.*

Ghirahim: All will suffer in the name of my master! Don’t expect me to hold back!

*He takes that moment to turn into his more “metallic” self and take on the enemies.*

Kiina: This guy’s not letting up?! What gives?!

*Ghirahim takes that moment to strike a FABULOUS pose.*

Ghirahim: Because honey dear, I’m too FABULOUS!

Meet the Lord Ghirahim. Metru Nui Warriors. Coming Soon

(or whenever ShadowBionics feels like it)