who is makuta is he alive and is he a villlan

OK i have  a theory about makuta and where is is right now and what he is doing

OK theory time believe that when MoUP was knocked off of makuta he was weakened and near the point of death like the toa where in forge of the mask maker the 17th online episode and with no one to help him he had to do something very risky he had the pour the last of his soul and life force into a mask so that he would come back but in a very weakened and primal-form which would become the LORD OF SKULL SPIDERS!!!!  

now i bet you all saw that coming but after hearing about umarak the hunter and his set with the mask of control i think i known what makuta / the lord of skull spiders will do and what he will do is allow umarak the hunter to be beaten  and ten he will snatch back the mask of control       from the toa and will become makuta the mask hoarder

now that dose not mean makuta is a villain because i also think that makuta is innocent and was just being controlled by the mask of ultimate power personally I think he feels regret for what he had done to his brother ekimu and what he did as the lord of skull spiders and he even may put himself in exile because he feels it is safer for everyone to be away form him

now the reason i think he put himself into exile is because if he becomes a hero early on the bioncle team are throwing away a redemption ark and to me it makes much more sense for him to feel deep regret for what he did when he was wearing the mask of ultimate power and as the       lord of skull spiders which may leave him wanting to destroy what he created and eventually joining the toa and his brother leading to him possibly defeating the mask of ultimate power with the help of the toa and his brother at the cost of him own life turning him back into the mindless lord of skull spiders in 

in my eyes this paints him as the  perfect tragic hero while still keeping him around just in a evil primal state which means if they end this storyline ends here he can be around for the next chapter 

anyway that is  my theory let me here yours

Edited by tophat+hordika=hatdika

Well, Makuta certainly isn't in exile or regretting what he did. Kulta was actively receiving orders from him. In fact, I think Makuta is the one who awakened the dead skull villains in the first place. All of this was done to destroy his brother's mask of creation. Sorry to tear down half your theory. Its not personal. The fandom just can't ignore the facts in the story, that's all.

Well, Makuta certainly isn't in exile or regretting what he did. Kulta was actively receiving orders from him. In fact, I think Makuta is the one who awakened the dead skull villains in the first place. All of this was done to destroy his brother's mask of creation. Sorry to tear down half your theory. Its not personal. The fandom just can't ignore the facts in the story, that's all.

i meant that makuta is the lord of skull spiders and still affected by the mask of ultimate power while implying he might go into self exile in the future if he ever turns back into his original form and feels bad about what he has done as the lord of skull spiders and under the affect of the mask of ultimate power   

Well G1 Makuta Teridax was a shapeshifter, capable of being a humanoid, to a rahi beast, to a robot, to a gas, to a vortex of evil. So while I'm not sure if G2 Makuta took on the form of LoSS, it would be interesting if G2 Makuta had some shapeshifting ability.

Edited by Xboxtravis
  • Upvote 2

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

Well G1 Makuta Teridax was a shapeshifter, capable of being a humanoid, to a rahi beast, to a robot, to a gas, to a vortex of evil. So while I'm not sure if G2 Makuta took on the form of LoSS, it would be interesting if G2 Makuta had some shapeshifting ability.

it would be and thats why i said it and the lord of skull spiders being makuta can also answer my the lord of skull spiders has a gold skull spider mask

Wow. Punctuation would help immensely in your posts.

There are a few people who think that Makuta (G2) isn't the real villain of the story, but that the MoUP has a malign intelligence that can forcibly take over or corrupt a wearer. The question then becomes whether Makuta is still wearing the MoUP, which continues to twist his thinking, or whether his wakening of Kulta and the Skulls was done of his own free will. The possibility also exists that Makuta is still comatose, and all actions blamed on him are instead manifestations of his dreaming mind, like the Skull spiders were his urge to find Masks of Power, and Kulta was driven by Makuta's jealousy of the MoCr and its power.

• Upvote 2

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Wow. Punctuation would help immensely in your posts.

There are a few people who think that Makuta (G2) isn't the real villain of the story, but that the MoUP has a malign intelligence that can forcibly take over or corrupt a wearer. The question then becomes whether Makuta is still wearing the MoUP, which continues to twist his thinking, or whether his wakening of Kulta and the Skulls was done of his own free will. The possibility also exists that Makuta is still comatose, and all actions blamed on him are instead manifestations of his dreaming mind, like the Skull spiders were his urge to find Masks of Power, and Kulta was driven by Makuta's jealousy of the MoCr and its power.

personally I think the mask of ultimate power is doing all of this but the blame it on makuta because they don’t know that the mask is sentient also i think the lord of skull spiders is makuta because he has a gold mask that only a professional mask maker  like makuta can make plus it allows him to control the skull spiders like makutas mask of control and i wouldn’t be surprised if the golden skull spider mask is a prototype of the mask of control

Personally, I think the Mask of Ultimate Power is doing all of this, but they blame it on Makuta because they don’t know that the mask is sentient. Also, I think the Lord of Skull Spiders is Makuta, because he has a gold mask that only a professional mask maker like Makuta could make. Plus it allows him to control the skull spiders, like Makuta's Mask of Control. I wouldn’t be surprised if the golden skull spider mask is a prototype of the Mask of Control.

Edited for legibility.

Firstly, we have no evidence anyone can shapeshift in G2, let alone Makuta.

Who said only a Mask Maker could make golden masks? Mask Making seems to be a ceremonial or specialized task, but it's possible Ekimu or a past Mask Maker created the MoSS. Even then, Kulta had access to the Mask Makers' Forge for centuries. He could've made the MoSS for LoSS.

We actually have no clue what the Mask of Control does. It could be mind control, it could be metal control, it could be telekinesis or shaping. The specific utility of the MoSS is to control the scuttly little things. Perhaps Tue Mask of Control couldn't even affect the spiders...

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Personally, I think the Mask of Ultimate Power is doing all of this, but they blame it on Makuta because they don’t know that the mask is sentient. Also, I think the Lord of Skull Spiders is Makuta, because he has a gold mask that only a professional mask maker like Makuta could make. Plus it allows him to control the skull spiders, like Makuta's Mask of Control. I wouldn’t be surprised if the golden skull spider mask is a prototype of the Mask of Control.

Edited for legibility.

Firstly, we have no evidence anyone can shapeshift in G2, let alone Makuta.

Who said only a Mask Maker could make golden masks? Mask Making seems to be a ceremonial or specialized task, but it's possible Ekimu or a past Mask Maker created the MoSS. Even then, Kulta had access to the Mask Makers' Forge for centuries. He could've made the MoSS for LoSS.

We actually have no clue what the Mask of Control does. It could be mind control, it could be metal control, it could be telekinesis or shaping. The specific utility of the MoSS is to control the scuttly little things. Perhaps Tue Mask of Control couldn't even affect the spiders...

okay you have a vaili point about the shape shifting thing but i think its obvious that only mask makers can make golden mask or everyone would have one and i belive the mask of control can control rahi and other lower form of bio-mechanical life

Okay, you have a valid point about the shape-shifting thing, but I think it's obvious that only mask makers can make golden masks or everyone would have one. I believe the mask of control can control rahi and other lower form of bio-mechanical life.

Mask Makers are the only villagers who make masks, yes. But who said that Kulta or Umarak's kin are bound by the same rules? Nothing stopping Kulta from making a mask, especially if he's receiving instructions from Makuta.

You 'believe'? Unfortunately, belief does not prove. The Mask of Skull Spiders might very well be the only way to directly control skull spiders and turn them into a horde.

Can someone point out to me if we've had a solid yes or no on whether the Okoto creatures are biomechanical or organic with armour?

Okay, you have a valid point about the shape-shifting thing, but I think it's obvious that only mask makers can make golden masks or everyone would have one. I believe the mask of control can control rahi and other lower form of bio-mechanical life.

Mask Makers are the only villagers who make masks, yes. But who said that Kulta or Umarak's kin are bound by the same rules? Nothing stopping Kulta from making a mask, especially if he's receiving instructions from Makuta.

You 'believe'? Unfortunately, belief does not prove. The Mask of Skull Spiders might very well be the only way to directly control skull spiders and turn them into a horde.

Can someone point out to me if we've had a solid yes or no on whether the Okoto creatures are biomechanical or organic with armour?

sorry when i said mask makers I ment the type of gold mask maker makuta and ekimus are and btw i think the okoto inhabits  are like the agori since the protector of fire  has a SON in the animations

sorry when i said mask makers I ment the type of gold mask maker makuta and ekimus are and btw i think the okoto inhabits are like the agori since the protector of fire has a SON in the animations

Sorry, I don't understand.

sorry when i said mask makers I ment the type of gold mask maker makuta and ekimus are and btw i think the okoto inhabits are like the agori since the protector of fire has a SON in the animations

makuta and eikumu have gold armor and gold mask i think only mask makers of the highest order can make gold mask

makuta and eikumu have gold armor and gold mask i think only mask makers of the highest order can make gold mask

Please, punctuation! This isn't 2008 anymore. We can type properly from mobile devices now.

That still doesn't prove or dispove anything.

• Upvote 1

Please, punctuation! This isn't 2008 anymore. We can type properly from mobile devices now.

That still doesn't prove or dispove anything.

i hate punctutation and ok fine but this is a theory board