Tears

Ghidora131

img_9904.jpg?w=300&h=232

It's a very interesting little thing. It's both adorable and disturbing. It also looks like it belongs in a Legend of Zelda game. I like the colors and specifically how it's shaded. It makes it look like he's gelatinous in texture which I assume is what you were going for based off of the tentacles. The plaid shirt (?) is a nice touch, it really helps sell the businessman look and also makes him look fairly harmless which contrasts well with what he's selling. I can't tell if I'm keen on the red background or not but either way in the end it's a very interesting and creative looking creature. Nicely done.

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 2
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Is this a reference to The Bindings of Isaac?

No, I hate that game.

img_9904.jpg?w=300&h=232

It's a very interesting little thing. It's both adorable and disturbing. It also looks like it belongs in a Legend of Zelda game. I like the colors and specifically how it's shaded. It makes it look like he's gelatinous in texture which I assume is what you were going for based off of the tentacles. The plaid shirt (?) is a nice touch, it really helps sell the businessman look and also makes him look fairly harmless which contrasts well with what he's selling. I can't tell if I'm keen on the red background or not but either way in the end it's a very interesting and creative looking creature. Nicely done.

~Soran

Yes! A Walrus!

Originally I had intended to make it disturbing (far more than it is), and it turned into a cheery-looking gelatinous blob. Once I made it I couldn't change the background, however.

For some reason a story idea is coming to mind... maybe he sells potions made out of teardrops, and when you drink them you relive the memory that caused them to be cried.  A pool made out of cried tears... scoop some out, drink them, and see what happens.  Or, rather, what happened.  Tears of joy or tears of sorrow, take a gamble as to which you hold.  Then swallow the brew, listen to the memory etch itself into your mind.

A merchant of memories, a trader of tears...

• Upvote 1

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

For some reason a story idea is coming to mind... maybe he sells potions made out of teardrops, and when you drink them you relive the memory that caused them to be cried.  A pool made out of cried tears... scoop some out, drink them, and see what happens.  Or, rather, what happened.  Tears of joy or tears of sorrow, take a gamble as to which you hold.  Then swallow the brew, listen to the memory etch itself into your mind.

A merchant of memories, a trader of tears...

Oh... Wow.

What if each tear capsules emotion itself? What if each tear holds the way you think?

Perhaps there is a world with no emotions(even less than Spock), those that live there rely on salesmen such as these to supply them with life into their being.

...I think I'm getting too deep into this.

• Upvote 3

Ah, thats adorable.

Looks like it could be a painting in the game Ib. Guertina's art style looks very much like that. Also with a name like: The Merchant of Memories.

Anyway he looks either decently happy, sad, or pretty unassuming. His story seems like it could go in a lot of ways, if there is a story here.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Ah, thats adorable.

Looks like it could be a painting in the game Ib. Guertina's art style looks very much like that. Also with a name like: The Merchant of Memories.

Anyway he looks either decently happy, sad, or pretty unassuming. His story seems like it could go in a lot of ways, if there is a story here.

Well, with the amount of feedback I've gotten on and off of BZPower on it, there will be a story.

And accoring to T1Shadow, it will be a "best seller".