Squid

Nescent

Nice job! :) That's a clever use of the new, big pieces as tentacles instead of torsos, limbs, and masks. I like how you used four different colors on the staff (more than on the rest of the MOC, making it visually stand out)! The orange, trans-orange, yellow, and red look great together! :)

Thanks for posting! :)

Cool, i think i tahu mask would have been better for it tho.

The Protector mask isn't supposed to be its face, but rather its forehead/fiery hair. The head was supposed to look vaguely like this:

ptWMjug.png

Tahu's mask is a bit too human. I probably should have used some brighter Bohrok eyes though, to make the face clearer.

I was expecting a squid, but this will suffice until someone else or I make one.

Well shoot, now I feel like I owe you a squid. Maybe I will make a proper one later.  :guilty:

Nice job! :) That's a clever use of the new, big pieces as tentacles instead of torsos, limbs, and masks. I like how you used four different colors on the staff (more than on the rest of the MOC, making it visually stand out)! The orange, trans-orange, yellow, and red look great together! :)

Thanks for posting! :)

Thanks for the comment. I probably could have used some more color throughout the MOC, but whatever, glad you like it!

IetTsFQ.png