This Month in Bionicle

Today we're kicking off a brand new show of the BZPower YouTube channel! Entitled, 'This Month in Bionicle,' each month BZPower member Nescent will look back at all the news and developments of our favorite theme and summarize them all in one place. It's a great way to catch up on what's been going on and to make sure you don't miss anything. You can read on to watch the first episode or click

. Let us know what you think about the show in the Talkback and feel free to provide and constructive feedback. Enjoy!

View the full article

Why does BZPower have far fewer subscribers than The Three Virtues? Hasn't BZP been around far longer?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I guess TTV had always been more about engaging the viewers and creating more creative content. From what I remember, all BZPower did was make set reviews and didn't really ask members to make videos of their own until 2015.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Why does BZPower have far fewer subscribers than The Three Virtues? Hasn't BZP been around far longer?

It has, but TTV's had a YouTube channel for nearly twice as long and post more videos per week, so they're a lot more embedded in that community. Also, TTV's YouTube channel is basically the core of their online presence, while their forums are supplemental. BZPower is the other way around — our forums are the core of our online presence, while our YouTube channel is supplemental.

• Upvote 5

"This Month in BIONICLE" WHERE THE DO NOT bypass the filter. -B6 IS ANY NEWS RELATING TO JOURNEY TO ONE?!?!?!? (I'm so sorry, but serious, why haven't we heard anything relating to it?)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

l681BwM.pngEvery time  :blushlaugh: 
"This Month in BIONICLE" WHERE THE DO NOT bypass the filter. -B6 IS ANY NEWS RELATING TO JOURNEY TO ONE?!?!?!? (I'm so sorry, but serious, why haven't we heard anything relating to it?)
The TV show was discovered/announced last month, which is why I didn't cover it in this video. Although, I did mention it at the end.

IetTsFQ.png

l681BwM.png

Every time  :blushlaugh:

Ha, I still pronounce it with a "Lay". ;)

Appreciate the video though. You covered some of the gear functions that I hadn't figured out yet from the pics--most helpful.

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

Appreciate the video though. You covered some of the gear functions that I hadn't figured out yet from the pics--most helpful.

I should be thanking Aanchir for that - couldn't have figured out some of those functions without his insight. Glad you found it helpful.

I like this- it's a cool idea, and was executed well. Good overview of all the sets, I was glad to get a place to look at them as a group (where I wouldn't feel the need to open and close 20-some hi-res images!).

I did hope a video would be an easier way to organize all those images. Thanks for watching, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

IetTsFQ.png

I don't remember seeing the Artwork Studios news article, if there was one, so I was glad I heard about it in the video.  None of the rest of it was new to me, but I'm glad something was.

This is the exact kind of show I thought about submitting when the request went out. I'm glad somebody decided to do it. :) And hey, maybe you could have some guests on in the future? :P

Haven't watched yet, but it's been added to my watch later queue so I'll get to it soon.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

This is the exact kind of show I thought about submitting when the request went out. I'm glad somebody decided to do it. :) And hey, maybe you could have some guests on in the future? :P

Haha, I actually submitted one like this as well but I had to back out because of other engagements. I'm happy someone decided to do it. It's a great way to recap on the latest news without having to read an entire month's worth of articles and stories.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

• 4 weeks later...