Which Bionicle characters deserve a set form?

Let's see here...

Unmutated Karzahni, unmutated Nidhiki, Lariska, Artahka, official Miserix set... the list goes on. All of them are enjoyable and interesting characters that are long overdue at this point. Heck, I would have liked that to be the Stars line of sets. Unfinished business, y'all.

• Upvote 1

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

Every Toa Hagah , The Barraki during the League of Six Kingdoms along w/Karzahni before mutation , Arthakha , Tuyet , and me

Edited by Kasaius Khan
  • Upvote 2

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Jerbraz, clearly. /s

But seriously, Artakha. I mean, who doesn't want a set of a epic creator/craftsman kind of guy? All of the descriptions of him make him look like some imposing, scary figure. I would love to see those descriptions being put into set form.

Either that or the other Toa Hagah. It doesn't look right releasing 2 members of the team and deciding to forget the other guys.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Idk about you guys...but I always wanted to buy the Dark Hunter Minion :D

It would probably be sixty bucks

But I'd buy it.

I think that the set needing to come into existence the most would have to be the Kanohi Dragon. I mean imagine how much money that would have piled up for TLG. A golden opportunity wasted, I say.

• Upvote 1

For gen 2 I'd say the general matoran need sets.

I'll second this. Some regular villager sets would be quite nice. Also, G2 Makuta will obviously need a set eventually.

For G1, it's really hard to say who would "deserve" a set. There are some characters I'd have loved sets of back in the day, like Kotu, Tamaru, Kapura, Taipu, and Kopeke in 2001, or Kotu, Kongu, Tamaru, Kapura, Onepu, and Taipu in 2003. But they didn't "deserve" sets in the sense that I'd have rather had those characters than the characters that we actually got those years. And it wouldn't have made any sense to release sets of them after-the-fact once their builds were obsolete and their roles in the story became negligible.

Toa Nidhiki and Lariska could have made a decent co-pack in 2005 or so, ideally with a dagger-throwing function for Lariska. But again, post-2005, Nidhiki was completely irrelevant and Lariska was nothing but a bit-part character. Same goes for the rest of the Toa Hagah. The first two, while good sets, were only marginally relevant to the year they were released (only existing in those forms in a flashback within a flashback). The rest never became major characters even after they were restored to Toa form.

The Great Spirit robot would have been hard to make a decent set of (what with its decidedly non-set-like design language and utterly boring color scheme), but a set of it still would've been cool in 2009 or 2010. It was one of the most significant non-set characters, insofar as it was actually a major part of the core story, unlike characters such as Lariska who mostly just appeared in side-stories and serials.

• Upvote 1

Pre-mutation Karzahni, the rest of the Toa Hagah, Toa Nidhiki, and probably a bunch of other characters I'm not thinking of at the moment. It'd also have been cool if the Tahtorak was released as an actual set.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I'm noticing a theme with people wanting Nidhiki as a Toa. Always wanted Tuyet and Naho, too, since they're the only other two named members of the Mangai and Tuyet was in like four different web serials for whatever reason.

Also Artakha's an obvious one.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

i've thought long and hard about this and finally decided on one character i can say, without fail, i would have enjoyed seeing in set form...

the nektaan robot.

i know, weird choice but honestly:

the to hagah are already side-characters to side characters. or, as aanchir said "flashback in a flashback." and the mangai are just not important outside lhikan and nidhiki.

and tbh most of the other side characters just don't hold enough weight to have been included, oft not even having official descriptions!

Nektaan, however, served both an imprtant part of the story (being the skakdi's guards/army) have a visual/description, and fit the bionicle aesthetic! O:

there are other tihngs i'd want too, but it's kinda hard to hone in on them o:

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Lariska and Toa Ahkmou

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I believe that for one, the Marendar should be released as a set. Seems like a cool villain. Two, I believe that Artakha deserves a set for as well. He had such prominence in the story, and created the freakin' Toa Nuva! Why doesn't he have a set?!?!  :burnmad:

When evil stands in your way...Burn through it.

Right. This list is not going to be short...

- All the Toa Hagah (that means a re-release for Toa Iruini and Toa Norik)

- Miserix

- The Baterra (seriously, they looked pretty epic in the comics)

- Pre-mutation Nidhiki

- Pre-mutation Karzahni

- All of the pre-mutation Mistika Makuta

- Helryx

- Tuyet

- Naho

- Lariska

- Melding Teridax

- Shadow Toa Ahkmou (man, I'm gutted that set never got released)

- Maybe Artahka (he'd probably be underwhelming in real life. I'm sticking to my imagination)

- Krakua (he had so much prominence and he never got a real set).

Here is my list.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

As one of the only MNOLG-central McToran that we straight-up don't have anything close to the right pieces to build, Tamaru would be my choice. We have his mask, but not his nonexistent teal body or light green feet. He'd be a spunky set with a low price. :P