Win a LEGO Advent Calendar by Joining BZPower

It's a new month and that means we're kicking off a new raffle for our new members. If you haven't joined BZPower or have just recently joined us, then head over to the Star Wars Advent Calendar New Member Raffle! You can enter to win a copy of 75056 Star Wars Advent Calendar, which is no longer in production and features some awesome minifigures like Santa Vader. You have until the end of the month to enter for a chance to get a pretty sweet set. We look forward to you taking part in our fun little community!

View the full article

I think the fact that the majority of contests here are for new members indicates BZPower's desperation to entice new members. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I think the fact that the majority of contests here are for new members indicates BZPower's desperation to entice new members. 

The majority of RAFFLES maybe... but most actual contests (BBC contests, S&T contests, G&T contests, etc.) are available to everyone just like they've always been. The new member raffles happen not just because BZP needs new members, but also because they get a certain number of freebie sets for giveaways, and giving away free sets to random existing members for no reason at all doesn't really achieve anything useful for the site.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The majority of RAFFLES maybe... but most actual contests (BBC contests, S&T contests, G&T contests, etc.) are available to everyone just like they've always been. The new member raffles happen not just because BZP needs new members, but also because they get a certain number of freebie sets for giveaways, and giving away free sets to random existing members for no reason at all doesn't really achieve anything useful for the site.

Which isn't to say they don't do all member raffles, heck we've even had premier member only raffles, but the new member raffles just make more sense to do IMO.

• Upvote 1

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png