An easier way to Photoshop

Naota Takizawa

Alternatively, a quick and dirty method, make a new layer and set it to Hue or Color. Then using a regular flat brush, paint your color on that layer. You could also just set the brush to Hue or Color as well and paint on the same layer as the orig. image. I'd still suggest making a selection as the link above instructs.

Edited by Crunchyn

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

You can use the Color Replacement Tool to simply brush over what you want to recolor. You can also use Replace Color under Adjustments to recolor particular colored areas. For example, you could use Replace Color to change Tahnok's blue eyes to green eyes, but if there are any other blue colors in the picture, you'll have to make a selection to specify the eyes only.

Another alternative is www.picmonkey.com . Used by myself, The 1st Shadow, and Ghidora131 for editing our comics with anything to lighting something up to adding text, it's an all-in-one, FREE program that does not require purchase or download. 

Shadow's instructions for using it are HERE, and you can PM me for more tips and tricks.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran