Twitch Tuesday

We'll be streaming on our Twitch Channel tonight, so make sure you tune in to watch us make our way through an exciting LEGO game. Which game, you ask? You get to choose by voting in this poll from the following options: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, The LEGO Movie Videogame (Free-play Mode), LEGO Marvel Superheroes, or LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga. Things will kick off tonight around 7:30 PM Eastern, with notifications being sent out via Twitch and Twitter of exactly when we go live. I look forward to seeing you all tonight - the more the merrier!

View the full article

Based on what we saw this week, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga seems like a very interesting game. I noticed that the level select area (I can't remember what name it goes by in this game, but you do have the option of returning there at the end of each level) appears to be rather similar to what Bionicle: Heroes had, with sub areas (presumably one for each of the six Episodes) and portals to each level. Of course, some of the bonus items throughout these levels seem to require certain characters that you can only use in freeplay mode (for example, I noticed a few silver objects here and there, so I'm guessing those require something explosive, if this game is built similar to other Lego games).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.