Reservoir Dogs

Ride Another Day

Reservoir Dogs

Close, But No Cigar

In Ko-(Whatever place you want it to be), the shoppers all hurried to get home for the evening. They had all finished their holiday spending and ready to rest themselves in their snug little beds for the night....

Except for a few Matoran.

The Onu-Proto group, this was an infamous group of Onu-Matoran who strongly opposed and rebelled against the Ko-Matoran. Evil little devils. Terrorists, traitors, cowards, they were called the worst of the worst, but name calling doesn't stop this infamous group. Created to help the Onu-matoran settle a long time grudge against Ko-matoran. For a long time they attacked important figures in the Ko-whatever place, important buildings, and almost successfully starved the people with a surprise blockade that lasted until Onu-Matoran sympathizers ran them off. What the Onu-Proto group didn't know is that during their mission, Onu-whatever had a change of heart (and political leaders) and labelled them as a rogue splinter group and to be killed on site.

Now Labelled traitors, and without connection to supplies back home, the Onu-Proto group have one last job to complete. If they can pull of the robbery of this entire bank, the loss of circulation in the money system would collapse the entire Ko-whatever financially. This would help them to complete their objective, and their score will be settled. Their objective must be completed, no matter the cost. Everyone believed and accepted this. This would be they're fate and were ready...

Except one...

A plant in the Onu-Proto group, this Matoran knew of this dastardly plan and had figured a plan to counter their plan.

This Rat, was going to swipe away the cheese, and let the trap spring.

As the Matoran ran into the bank, their expert hacker opening the bank and silencing the alarms, they were able to empty the entire vault and threw it into a getaway vehicle out back. They were nearly done when...

A loud alarm went off and a cage closed them off inside the vault. They were caught.

"Who put the alarms back on!"

"It was one of us, it had to be!"

"A RAT!" "We better find him, confess you rat!"

"Wait Guys!"

The voice silenced them, They noticed a door in the cage they were in. It required a pass key. The Rat had forgotten this, and was glad he brought the pass key, but if they find him out, no doubt they'll kill him and take his key and escape, with the entire of Ko-whatever falling to ruin. His treacherous game with the cat had begun.

TL;DR People are stuck in a cage and need to kill the guy with the key that unlocks the cage, and escape.

Cast:

1 Leader: Wants no one in his group dead, but wants to escape as well. Knows the role of one of the others. Can make an accusation, but this takes away his right to vote for the round. If correct, they get a special ending.

1 Bully: Force one vote off of one person on to another, or make someone vote for someone else. Can also shoot someone if he wants.

2 Gunslinger : These guys are armed with guns. Even with this deadly force, they can't shoot unless someone shoots first and have to shoot if someone does. The other gunslinger can kill the other gunslinger if that gunslinger did shoot. However that isn't forced.

1 Hacker: Can find out the role of another player, but can't vote against the person picked. If he finds the Rat, can hack the key code and escape by himself.

1 Loner: Wants everyone else dead and the glory for himself. Can shoot a player is he wants, and vote counts for two votes once.

1 Rat: The inside man. Armed with a gun and can shoot someone if they want. If he dies, the Onu-Proto group wins. He must survive the rounds to live.

7-More Members: Simple Villager style people. Vote during Voting time.

The number of rounds will be 6, and will change to fit if more players join.

Endings:

The Fall of Ko-Whatever: The Onu-Proto Group survives and escapes. Simple Ending.

The Hero of Ko-Whatever: The Rat is the last standing or the police arrive. Simple Ending.

Stolen Identity: The Hacker escapes himself. The rest stay to be killed by police. Rare-ish Ending.

Phoenix Wright: The Leader accuses the Rat the first round and the group escape with no casualties. Rare Ending.

Close, But No Cigar: The Leader and the Rat are the last ones left. Legendary Ending.

This is a game of life and death. Who will win?

Players:

1: FF The Forgotten

2: Korkoa

2427135: Luroka

4: Nevermore

5: Kapura

6: Dallior

7: Ghidora

8: Fishers

9: ShadowVezon

10: Quisoves

11: Shadowhawk

12: Dark_Samus

13: Bonkle

14: Toa Smoke Monster

15: BurnGlad

16: Shia DoRaouf

17: Blade

Still open till the afternoon.

Edited by King Waluigi
  • Upvote 1

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

I'll bite... I'm in.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Game is now closed. The roles will be dealt out in a bit.

The game won't start until around 11 or 12 tomorrow, allowing certain players to ready themselves and read over their roles.

Anything else...

Oh yes,

Each person will be assigned a name such as like, Mr. Green, or Mr. Sea Foam. This will keep anonymity in the group, so you won't know who you will be killing. :D

Until tomorrow, enjoy the peace.

EDIT: Roles assigned, here is the list of the names! (p.s. the names aren't lined up with the roster.)

1: Mr. Yellow

2: Mr. Pink

3: Mr. Mister

4: Mr. Orange

5: Mr. Blue

6: Mr. Blood

7: Mr. Sea-Foam

8: Mr. Magenta

9: Mr. Turquoise

10: Mr. Brown

11: Mr. Black

12: Mr. Lime

13: Mr. Purple

14: Mr. Teal

15: Mr. White

16: Mr. Green

17: Mr. Gray

Edited by King Waluigi
  • Upvote 1

I think it's also to make sure no-one knows who's who; since it'd be obvious who was me and fishers and such otherwise. =P

in-game, it could be explained as like, the girls just going incognito and such.

Though; you said roles were assigned?

• Upvote 1

I think it's also to make sure no-one knows who's who; since it'd be obvious who was me and fishers and such otherwise. =P

in-game, it could be explained as like, the girls just going incognito and such.

Though; you said roles were assigned?

Yes I did.

....all except you. whoops. I'll compose the message.

Edited by King Waluigi

Ah, my brain is slipping.

I'll send one to you now Shadow, I am a little off my game.

EDIT: OK!! EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A PM! FORGIVE ME!

Okay, time to get this thing off the ground. The clock begins it's countdown.

And

Here

We

Go.

ROUND 1

There will be 8 rounds.

Everyone congregated around the closed fence. Mr. Purple grabbed them and started to yank on them. "We're stuck! What the heck!" Mr. Pink exclaimed. Mr. White decided to come and join the group. "Must've been the rat" he remarked. Everyone stared at each other. During this heat of the moment, everyone turned backs on each other. No one knew the other anymore. They would only find their allies as soon as the rat is dead.

Voting begins now.

Edited by King Waluigi