Reservoir Dogs

Ride Another Day

Apologies for not being more active. Anyhow, I think we ought to reveal our identities, if that's allowed. It would make things a good deal simpler.

That kinda defeats the purpose of having these identities in the first place. And nobody said this game was supposed to be simple.

mindeth the cobwebs

Wait our colors or our roles? What if we all revealed our role and codename. Could make things interesting. It would seriously narrow down suspects for the rat. If two people both claim the same color we know one is the rat, if two people both claim the same role we know one is the rat.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Apologies for not being more active. Anyhow, I think we ought to reveal our identities, if that's allowed. It would make things a good deal simpler.

We'd all just target whoever we don't like. It wouldn't work.

That assumes that none of us want to win. Besides, it's not like there are that many grudges here.

Anyhow, we're mostly shooting blind, right now. And we still haven't gotten everyone's story.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

End of Round 4

Mr. Magenta: 2

Mr. Pink: 4

Mr. Orange: 1

Mr. Black: 3

Mr. Pink sat alone. The group pushed Mr. Teal up to take the shot. Mr. Pink closed his eyes and waited. Nothing. He looked up and saw Mr. Orange drop his gun.

"What!?" Mr. Yellow screamed. "Kill him!"

"NO!" Mr. Teal replied. "What if hes one of us? We've already seen so many of us get killed, even our precious leader. Why should we kill another of us? When we all joined, we all were brothers with a cause. We should make up and regroup to know who is who, not violently kill each other. Lets all be one again!"

Mr. Blood broke out into tears. "YES! Lets untie our brother and figure this out like brothers!" He went over to Mr. Pink and untied him. He then helped him up and Mr. Pink thanked him with a smile. Everyone got together.

"Alright brothers, lets go over this as gentle..."

"To heck with this." Mr. Mister said and turned his gun and casually shot Mr. Pink. Mr. Pink fell to his knees. "Why...why would you do...this..." he moaned. He then fell dead. Everyone stared agape at the scene. What just happened? Mr. Mister walked over to the body of Mr. Pink. He then pulled out a key card.

Mr. Pink/ Bonkle, The Rat.

Everyone then escaped into the night with their stolen loot. The Rat was dead. Ko-Whatever was now doomed to fall into huge debt and loss. Soon, Ko-Whatever fell out of existence, while meanwhile the survivors of the group were off on a remote island celebrating their victory. They completed their mission and everything ended all right.

The Fall of Ko-Whatever ending.

Thanks for playing.

Edited by King Waluigi
  • Upvote 1

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Black. :P

What you saw, Bonkle, was my character texting his girlfriend.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Sorry if it was anti-climatic. I built it up and let it fall I guess huh?

And for the abrupt ending, sorry about that too. You guys did vote Mr. Pink on round four of eight rounds. Kinda early death for a Rat.

GOod game everyone; gg on the Mr. White one. =P

Can't wait for next one in four months! =P

Four months? Where was that announced? Who is hosting that?

Hopefully Reservoir Dogs will become big here in G&T!

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Sorry if it was anti-climatic. I built it up and let it fall I guess huh?

And for the abrupt ending, sorry about that too. You guys did vote Mr. Pink on round four of eight rounds. Kinda early death for a Rat.

GOod game everyone; gg on the Mr. White one. =P

Can't wait for next one in four months! =P

Four months? Where was that announced? Who is hosting that?

Hopefully Reservoir Dogs will become big here in G&T!

I didn't mind. It was a pleasant ride from start to finish. If you're gonna do a follow-up, expect me there!

mindeth the cobwebs

I didn't mind. It was a pleasant ride from start to finish. If you're gonna do a follow-up, expect me there!

I do have a game in mind coming sometime next week.

However, that game is a continuation of a story I am doing.

Ah, oh well. I probably won't play it, but I might peruse it.

mindeth the cobwebs