Reservoir Dogs

Ride Another Day

A clear majority is something completely different from a unanimous vote

There was a clang while I was cleaning my knife, and I noticed Mr. White was the only one who didn't come running to check it out

I'll vote Purple

*Snaps fingers*

I was lifting bags and noticed nothing of interest.

Wait, what time zone are you? Because 5 for you may not be 5 for the rest of us.

And it looks like Purple is getting what he deserves... *Cracks knuckles*

Edited by Dallior

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Votes:

Mr. Purple: 10

Mr. Black: 1

Mr. Pink: 3

Mr. Blood: 1

Mr. Magenta: 1

The Bully has acted and a vote was moved from pink to purple.

End of Round 2

"Wait now guys, lets not get hasty." Mr. Purple said. He started to back away. "I was just walking around taking in the view, I was just coincidentally walking from there when it happened!" he yelled! "That's exactly like what a rat would say" Mr. Blood commented. A couple of rounds went off into Mr. Purple. He fell to the floor, "Y..you...got it...wrong" he said in his last breath. Mr. Pink investigated the body. No card.

Mr. Purple/ Shadowhawk was killed. Innocent.

Round 3

A wave of anger flew over the group. They had been fooled by a rat! Everyone started to argue and fuss over who they thought was suspicious. A few fists flew, but Mr. Blue stepped in and stopped the fist fight. "We simply have to guess and try again. This rat is a slippery one."

Begin Voting.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

I saw Mr. Black too, and to clarify: It wasn't a phone call, he seemed to be just checking a text or something.

Anyway, I'll vote Mr. White.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Here's my memory, quoted directly from the PM I received:

You were walking around off in La-La Land, when you suddenly are knocked back into reality when the gates closed. You went to investigate, and noticed Mr. White simply stand there as the rest ran to the gate.

Hey hey wait:

Who invited you to La-La Land?

I vote Mr. White.

I'm going to vote for Mr. Teal. I got a gut feeling something is up with him/her.

Care to elaborate on your intuition? Seeing as we don't know which of us is Teal, that's a moughty strange thing to say.

Don't look into it too much. I just look over the list and asked myself 'Which of the remaining names just looks suspicious?' Mr. Teal kind of did for me, so he/she got my vote. 

You could say I'm just shooting in the dark, TBH. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Sorry I didn't say anything yesterday. I fell sick and didn't have the energy for ANYTHING.

I'm on my feet now so lets do this.

End of Round 3

Mr. Black: 1

Mr. Blue: 3

Mr. White: 6

Mr. Teal: 1

Mr. Blood: 1

Everything was going to be settled, when all of a sudden

BLAM!

A shot was fired from the gun Mr. Blue. Through the smoke, everyone stared at Mr. Blue, then to his victim. 

Mr. Sea-Foam clutched his chest. "...What?" Mr. Sea-Foam fell dead to the floor. Mr. Sea-Foam/Fishers, innocent.

Then another shot was fired and Mr. Blue went down muttering "I'll see...you all...soon." Mr. Blue/Luroka, Loner.

Everyone was little shocked by this whole event. Finally they settled down and went back to their original task. Mr.  White defiantly looked them all down. "You all have no idea what you've done." The executioners pointed their guns at him and opened fire. Mr. White fell to the floor. "You...fools..."

Mr. White/Toa Smoke Monster, Leader.

So far, the group is doing the opposite of what they were supposed to be doing. The Rat smiled. He was safe.

ROUND 4

Begin Voting.

• Upvote 2

Going with Mr. Pink.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

I vote Mr. Magenta, I guess.

Everyone so far is wrong!!

Like Nevermore said, you're supposed to stay quiet about these things. This is a game played mostly through the process of elimination. I get that we're wrong, but let us learn naturally. We'll eventually come across the right answer at some point, but until then, let it happen. I'm not trying to be rude or abrasive, but rather just trying to give some advice.

mindeth the cobwebs

I was just saying about Mr. White.

It's like Colonel Roy Campbell telling Snake that isn't Master Miller even though Snake knew that.

Right now though, everyone keep doing what your doing (except Ghiddy since hes dead now). Totally, and honestly, has nothing to do with this round.

EDIT: LITERALLY!!!

Edited by King Waluigi

I was just saying about Mr. White.

It's like Colonel Roy Campbell telling Snake that isn't Master Miller even though Snake knew that.

Right now though, everyone keep doing what your doing (except Ghiddy since hes dead now). Totally, and honestly, has nothing to do with this round.

EDIT: LITERALLY!!!

Ah, my mistake. Well, you've probably seen my vote by now, so I'll let this ride now.

Also, at least make your jokes a little more clear next time. ;)

mindeth the cobwebs