Yes, it's Bionicle Cthulu! Actually, no it isn't. This is Teuthix, a giant humanoid squid Rahi. Nothing like Cthulu at all, really.

GalleryFile.png

Teuthix was a large squid-like humanoid Rahi that lived in the murky depths beneath Ga-Metru. It could react violently if provoked, and was known to lash out with its tentacles at Matoran who disturbed it. However, it was also willing to aid the forces of good in much the same way that Keetongu was. Following the defeat of Makuta Teridax, Teuthix left the Matoran Universe to live in the Great Ocean of Spherus Magna.

GalleryFile.png

GalleryFile.png

Edited by Maxiboy136
  • Upvote 3

He's just as squiddy as Kalmah, if not more. Teuthix definitely as the whole 2007 feel the sets had while also giving me some 2004 vibes, what with all the black, silver, and Metru blue. The silver and blue really take me back to Nokama Metru, so this Rahi would fit right in at Ga-Metru! Its build looks solid and set-like, and if I didn't know any better, I'd probably think it was a rare titan set! You've done a fantastic job on this. It looks like it'd be right at home among water element sets!

• Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs

Very nice. I love the sea creature look and the thick build. Plus the tentacles look great in giving him that squid look and hands. Just round his head a bit more in order to give a bit more of a squid look. 

How would you suggest I do that?

Well I think if you added a bohrok visor to the head it would help round him a bit (I suggest using the black ones that were released in the 2010 HF wave). 

It's time to move on.