BZPower Secret Santa

-Windrider-

Question: Could we write a short story (serious or comedy) for someone as a gift?

Of course!

Good, because that would probably be the only way I could give someone a good gift. :P

Or is it? :)

Either way, sign me up!

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'll join. I'm fairly all right at drawing AND writing so there's an element of surprise involved. Will you get a smudged doodle of Tahu or a story about your character dicovering memes? The excitement is tangible.

I've only recently started getting slightly more active here so I'm gonna present a clue: Malum is my favourite character.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Sign me up. 

I know I don't post very much, but I've been meaning to post some blender art on here, I feel like I owe it to this site for introducing me to the program in the first place. This seems like the perfect opportunity. Be warned though, if you aren't plastic I might make you look a bit deformed  :P

• Upvote 1

Mantax can win connect four in three moves.

I'll try not to disappoint. *Signs*

Sweeeeerrrrrrrt

If you get my name, send me one of the signed Star Wars constraction sets, m'kay? Thanks in advance.

Ha, I wish I could. I only got one of each, and they're all tied up in the contest now.

I'll just have to come up with something better then.

bzpsig2015.png

I needed something to get me back into drawing, count me in please.

Likewise, please sign me up!

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

I'll try not to disappoint. *Signs*

Sweeeeerrrrrrrt

If you get my name, send me one of the signed Star Wars constraction sets, m'kay? Thanks in advance.

Ha, I wish I could. I only got one of each, and they're all tied up in the contest now.

I'll just have to come up with something better then.

Heh, no problem. 

Sign me up!!!

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I've got time to kill. Sure, sign me up. You wont get B35T PURZENT EV3R!!1!, but at least you'll get something so be grateful ye scally-wags: Arrgh! I like Romans/Byzantine stuff, Star Wars, Nicolas Cage memes, Bara and Spherus Magna Aquaman,, and fruit juice. Get cracking! [/sarcasm]

EDIT: Typos.

Edited by Sir Iaredios
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Quick question: whenever we post the gift, how should we notify who it's for? Put it in the topic title and PM the member a link?

I would PM no matter what, but having a notice in the topic's title or first post would be nice as well. You're not obligated to post on the forums (though I do encourage it), so I'd consider PMing the default way of notifying the recipient.