BZPower Secret Santa

-Windrider-

PMed, posted, and received!

Thanks a lot to An/A Blade for the awesome sketch of me working on a robotic arm... not too different from what I've been doing over summer!

This has been a whole lot of fun guys, so thank you so much to the organizer (Windrider)! Happy holidays to everyone!!! :D

:tohu:

Edited by Mohamed Marei
  • Upvote 3

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Okay! You are officially out of time! But you are unofficially forgiven if you haven't turned in your gift yet.

Please - if you still need to give something to your assigned recipient, let them know as soon as possible that you are their secret santa and that their gift is coming shortly. I expect a lot of remorse! Apologies! Also, if you've given your gift, please let me know too. (Posting here counts; I've been going through and working the list. PM is acceptable too.)

If by the end of this coming weekend you have not received your gift, please contact me, and I'll take care of things.

• Upvote 5

If by the end of this coming weekend you have not received your gift, please contact me, and I'll take care of things.

That sounds like a threat. Boy am I glad I turned mine in already, I'd hate to be on the receiving end of your threatening side.

~Soran

• Upvote 7
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

That sounds like a threat. Boy am I glad I turned mine in already, I'd hate to be on the receiving end of your threatening side.

~Soran

Well, sometimes a reminder is needed to get people moving. As a representative of the Still-In-Suspense Club, I appreciate the confirmation of assistance.

*steeples fingers and smiles menacingly*

-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword
  • Upvote 3

I gave a sketch of his Skull Priest MOC to Doodleloot, and received a great rendition of my self-MOC from jupoawp.

This is my gift to Sumiki!

http://i.imgur.com/MwgKc96.jpg

How dare you give Sumiki a fez. The fez is mine. You stole my fez. :P

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Howdy. May as well put this up here. My gift receiver was Lady Kopaka and I made two gifts for her (one was a back up incase I couldn't get the actual gift ready in time).

Real Secret Santa Present (Based off of her "Glitch in the System" story)

Back up Secret Santa Present

And then what I received from my Secret Santa who was Dina Saruyama.

Chill Soran

I liked the event, I thought it was entertaining. Definitely time consuming (for me) and definitely was stressful (Once again, my fault). I'll look forward to this hopefully being an annual deal. I like the idea of using your talents to give someone a gift. I do wonder though if the less "creative" folks felt left out of the event, hopefully they didn't but who knows. Anyway, thanks for letting me participate!

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png