Recap

Waffles

The forum layout has been slightly modified. We now have LEGO forums and a Hero Factory forum, as well as an as-of-yet unused LEGO RPG forum and a Movies & Music subforum. System-Based Creations has been split up along with the former constituents of LGD.Comics (formerly Artwork III) now has no revival limit, and G&T seems to encompass non-LEGO-related games.Other than that, BBC Contest #62 was held and as of ... about three and three-quarters of an hour from this post, Short Stories Contest #8 will be wrapping up.Also the Official My Little Pony topic in COT has more posts than the entirety of the Sets forum, as pointed out by Shine somewhere in the blogs. There was a minor kerfuffle about this a while back, but it has since subsided.Regular members still have Premier Perks for the time being, and the blogs have an unresolved glitch of disappearing content blocks, though a quick check to Blog HQ will give you a guide in resolving the issue, courtesy of Takuma Nuva.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Hey Waffles, nice to see you again.Sumiki did a good job summarizing everything; one correction, though, (although it isn't currently reflected in the rules) is that G&T is Lego-only.There are plenty of other forum topic changes and such, but you'll have to look at the forum descriptions and rule topics for more details on those.There are also some common questions about the new forum in this topic, if you haven't already seen it. After another, smaller, software upgrade, though, the photo-not-working-in-profile mentioned there isn't an issue anymore.

Edited by Ziko

Sumiki did a good job summarizing everything; one correction, though, (although it isn't currently reflected in the rules) is that G&T is Lego-only.

Then how do you explain this topic?
There are several topics like that. As I said, the Lego-only thing isn't reflected in the rules topic. It doesn't have the rule there because Tuck hasn't been around to edit it.The "guess the av/sig of the poster before you" topics have been moved, but those are all. I was going to report the other ones, but I thought it'd be better to wait until the rules were changed and members could see the rule behind the moving. Edited by Ziko