The Marendar , along with The Battera

dzQOcr.gif

"where dey at , doe ?"

no , seriously  : where are they ? Are they still roaming about ?

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Marendar is standing on my desk with the Golden Masks on a rope attached to his waist, triumphant at his vanquishing of the G2 pretenders.

Oh, you meant the canon ones... The Marendar has escaped. We don't know where it is, what it looks like or what its powers are.

• Upvote 2

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

battera are like, quasi-bohrok-ing it up somewhere near the northern area of the section of Bara-magna we got to see,

Marendar is "somewhere" and was probably going to spring from a doorway like Foxy when greg felt like properly introducing it.

as of now, given the cutoff, they are kinda frozen in there like that, time-stasis style!

• Upvote 3

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Yeah, while Greg Farshtey is completely fine with canonizing suggestions on the LEGO Boards, he is unwilling to tie up any lose ends or resolve unfinished plotlines.  Barring the advent of porcine aviation, they shall remain unfinished until the end of time.

Basically wherever the serials cut off is how the story ends.

Boo. I'd love it if there was a fanfic well-written enough for the community as a whole to declare it canon, Greg F be sent to Karzahni

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Battera are still up north, possibly just on standby in case anyone enters the GB ruins, much like the Sentinels/Forerunner defense, but as for the Marendar, released from its cage and set out to seek and destroy Toa. Luckily, G1 is frozen in time since Greg smashed the mask of time.

Though time may never move forward again for G1, we can still appreciate the setup for all that was going to happen and let our imaginations do the rest.

• Upvote 4

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell