Favorite Bionicle character vs. outside character

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) We read and watched our favorite characters and how they fight. We have seen them in many epic battles. Since we loved them, I think to myself like this: if I loved this character because of how he fights, I wonder if he or she could fight a character that is not from Bionicle but similar to him or her, too?

Speaking of that, have you ever thought of that? It would be cool to imagine my favorite Bionicle character fighting against his or her non-Bionicle counterpart in a fair and evenly-matched fight. Here are some examples that are based on his thoughts:

1. Onua vs. Hulk - both of them have super-strength and break ground.

2. 2015 Onua vs. Thor - they use powerful hammers that channel their elemental powers.

3. Pohatu and Onua vs. the Cragsters from Mixels, Earthbenders from Avatar: The Last Airender and The Legend of Korra, Cole from Ninjago, the Thing from Marvel, or Bruizer from Hero Factory - both have earth and rock powers, and are very strong.

4. Tahu vs. Wolverine - both have anger issues and fight with blades.

5. 2015 Pohatu vs. Batman - personality and boomerangs

6. 2015 Pohatu vs. the Green Goblin from Marvel - rocket-based gliders on their feet.

7. Gali vs. Waterbenders from A:TLA and TLoK or Nya from Ninjago - they have water powers.

8. Toa Mata/Toa Nuva/Toa Masters vs. the Avengers - main superhero teams in this year, 2015, who understand that unity can accomplish anything. Plus, they say keywords that mean unity.

9. Kopaka vs. Captain America - Kopaka would be Cap's worst nightmare and both use shields

10. Ehlek vs. Electro from Marvel, the Electroids from Mixels, Voltix and Dragon Bolt from Hero Factory, or Jay from Ninjago - All of them have electricity powers

11. Ehlek vs. Wolverine - Both use super-sharp and tough claws and are mutants.

12. Tahu or Kopaka vs. Infernites from Mixels, Firebenders from A:TLA and TLoK, Kai from Ninjago, Human Torch from Marvel, or William Furno and the Fire Villains from Hero Factory - fire is Tahu's element. Kopaka hates fire.

13. Tahu or Kopaka vs. Frosticons from Mixels, Waterbenders from A:TLA and TLoK, Zane from Ninjago, Preston Stormer from Hero Factory, or Elsa from Frozen - Tahu would hate ice. It is Kopaka's element.

14. Lewa vs. Morro from Ninjago or Airbenders from A:TLA and TLoK - both have air powers.

15. Gali vs. Black Widow or Spider-Man - Gali would be their worst nightmare.

16. Tahu or Mata Nui vs. Optimus Prime - powerful guys who have great leadership.

17. Ekimu vs. Thor - both use hammers that shoot and can restore their armor.

18. Takanuva vs. Lloyd from Ninjago - both are chosen ones who are powerful and destined to defeat dark evil. They all wear gold.

19. Makuta Teridax vs. Loki - deceptive and skilled planners who invade peaceful places with large armies. They also show their hatred toward their "brothers".

20. Teridax vs. Ultron - Both are robotic evil leaders who can jump from body to body.

21. Teridax vs. Megatron/Galvatron - evil, powerful and big guys who also show great leadership and are good planners who want to destroy people and conquer places. They can have new bodies, too.

22. Teridax vs. the Overlord from Ninjago - both are twisted and gas-based leaders of evil armies who have dark powers, can shapeshift, and possess things like ghosts.

23. Teridax vs. Von Nebula - both are evil constraction masterminds who want to destroy heroes and wear black armor.

24. Teridax vs. Aku from Samurai Jack or Him from The Powerpuff Girls - all are demonic villains who like to torture heroes, shapeshift, and are powerful.

25. Makuta Icarax vs. Starscream from Transformers G1 series - both are evil and conniving second-in-commands who desire to betray their leaders.

26. Takadox vs. Skales from Ninjago - both are blue and can hypnotize people.

27. G1 Pohatu vs. the Flash, Sonic the Hedgehog, or Quicksilver - both have super-speed.

28. Kulta the Skull Grinder wearing the Mask of Creation vs. Sauron from the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit - leaders of evil armies who have dark powers. They are also powerful enough to hit many warriors in one swing of their big weapon.

29. Kulta vs. Ultron - both are evil robots who lead armies of other evil robots and are main villains of 2015.

30. Kulta vs. Darth Vader - evil powerful leaders with dark powers who lead armies of evil soldiers. They both also serve the bigger bad. In the Bionicle webisodes, Kulta's mask and how he sounds reminds me of Darth Vader.

31. Kulta vs. the Witch Doctor - both are skeleton-based villains whose masks look kind of similar, are powerful, and have a sense of leadership.

32. Kulta vs. the Black Phantom from Hero Factory - evil and very tall leaders who invade good people's important places.

33. Zaktan vs. Galvatron from Transformers: Age of Extinction movie - both can separate into a million tiny pieces.

34. Vezon vs. Deadpool - both are random crazy people who talk funny things.

35. Vezon vs. Gollum - both are obsessed with magical gold objects and are crazy and funny.

36. Vezon vs. The Joker - both are evil, crazy, and funny.

37. Kardas Dragon vs. Predaking from Transformers: Prime TV series, Smaug from the Hobbit, or Maleficent's dragon from Disney - all are powerful very hard to defeat because of their skins.

38. Kardas vs. Dragon Bolt - both are main constraction and powerful dragons that are hard to defeat.

39. Vezon and Kardas vs. Hiccup and Toothless from How to Train your Dragon - both are main characters who ride powerful and flying dragons.

40. Pridak vs. Jawblade - Shark-based villains who carry blades.

41. Skull Warriors vs. Clone Troopers/Stormtroopers - both have terrible shots.:P

42. Skull Warriors vs. Hawkeye from Marvel, Legolas from the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, or Green Arrow from DC Comics - archers.

43. Skull Basher vs. Pyrox from Hero Factory - both are based on minotaurs.

See what I mean? What about you guys?:) (Note: please do not say something like "I doubt this can happen". I was just asking about theoretical and fun things that doesn't really happen.)

• Upvote 3

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

So many of these are so one sided it isn't even funny. Hulk would turn Onua into mush. Tahu would be utterly destroyed by Wolverine. There is no way I could beat Batman in my 2015 form. The Flash can punch at the speed of light, and I could go at hypersonic speeds at best in Gen 1. Then it starts to get more sided towards Bionicle. Teridax would win most of those fights. Seeing as it took the combined might of the entire Bohrok swarms of Mata Nui to bring down the Kardas Dragon (not even kill it), Smaug or the others would not stand a chance. Pridak is an ancient Warlord and mighty warrior- the criminal Jawblade would be left as food for the fishes. 

Anything with Mixels is a victory for them, they have overwhelming toonforce. They stomp 10/10.

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Instead of a fight, a scheming Contest: Makuta Teridax vs. Emperor Sheev Palpatine!

Who has the power to manipulate armies and nations better? Who can best manipulate the good guys? Is the Force as powerful as a planet sized robot? Who can be the most evil?! Find out tonight, at the Staples Center!

• Upvote 3

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

Mutran vs. Doctor Doom. Who here is the better green-and-silver-armour-plated, country-controlling, cunning, intelligent, inventive and mildly insane person imbued with mystical powers?

• Upvote 2

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

Tahu VS. Lu Bu: They're both hot-blooded, they both have a fire motif, and they both kick serious butt.

Gali VS. Undyne: They're both aquatic spear-wielders.

Kopaka VS. Elsa: They both have Ice powers, plus they both show signs of reserved-ness from times.

Akamai/Wairuha VS. Opal/Sardonyx/Sugilite: They're all fusions, only the opposing side can only form one at a time, whereas the Toa Mata can form both simultaneously.

...Then again, who says they have to fight each other? Why not have them team up to defeat a common enemy or, say, just have a friendly chat?

• Upvote 3

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Akamai/Wairuha VS. Opal/Sardonyx/Sugilite: They're all fusions, only the opposing side can only form one at a time, whereas the Toa Mata can form both simultaneously.

...Then again, who says they have to fight each other? Why not have them team up to defeat a common enemy or, say, just have a friendly chat?

Garnet: Right, I'll stall the lava one while you two form  Opal and take down Stormy over there-

Wairuha: The tall one seems to have heat resistance, so we'll go for her while you-

Takua: Wait! Stop!

Steven: Gems and Toa shouldn't fight each other!

Takua: Yeah! Listen to this guy! See? He's even more adorable than I am!

Steven: What? no, you're more adorable!

Takua: No, you are!

Amethyst: Fight! Fight! Fight!

Steven: Nobody is going to fight! The Toa are going to unfuse and then we are going to go out for FRIENDSHIP PIZZA.

Pearl: Ugh, pizza...

Takua:...Please?

Steven: Takua! Do that trick I showed you!

(Both of them gaze up at the Kaita with big starry eyes)

Steven and Takua: Pleeeeeeaaase?

(*Akamai and Wairuha explode from the cuteness*)

Gali: I'm sorry, Takua, I don't know what came over us...

Amethyst: So... pizza?

Pohatu: Yeah, let's go for pizza. I love pizza. Pizza's the best. Quick question, though-

Kopaka: Here we go...

Pohatu: What's a pizza?

(*Star-shaped blackout, roll credits*)

• Upvote 5

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Tahu VS. Lu Bu: They're both hot-blooded, they both have a fire motif, and they both kick serious butt.

Gali VS. Undyne: They're both aquatic spear-wielders.

Kopaka VS. Elsa: They both have Ice powers, plus they both show signs of reserved-ness from times.

That would be awesome if they can befriend each other and do activities together rather than fighting each other.

Let me try:

Story: When Batman's foe, the Joker, plans to have 2015 Pohatu and Batman destroy each other, Joker lied to Pohatu:

Joker: Hey, Pohatu! Batman thinks you should play with your giant boomerangs in Olympic Games, and if you like rocks so much, why not go to a dark cave, where you can play them as sports with scorpions and bats!

Pohatu: Oh, he did?! (Angry)

Joker: Hey, Batman! I'm not here to fight. I just want to that Pohatu thinks you need some tan since you spend a lot of time in your Batcave and likes to mock you by mimicking you!

Batman: Oh, he did?! (Angry, too) He is going to pay for this!

Story: Both furious heroes found and met each other. They fought furiously, fighting each other with fighting skills and boomerangs while the Joker is hiding somewhere near the fight, watching the show and laughing. However, they have been fighting for half an hour, so they felt tired, needing to recuperate in order to continue fighting. The Joker got bored and fell asleep, waiting for them to fight again.

Batman (while recuperating): It seems that we are evenly matched. You fight very well.

Pohatu: I agree. You, too, but the fight will end if I can make you pay for insulting me.

Batman: I insult you?

Pohatu: Yes. You said "I should play with my giant boomerangs in Olympic Games, and if I like rocks so much, why not go to a dark cave, where I can play them as sports with scorpions and bats." But I don't do those things. I hate darkness and scorpions.

Batman: I never said that. You're the one who insulted me.

Pohatu: What?

Batman: You said "I need some tan since I spend a lot of time in my Batcave and you like to mock me by mimicking me."

Pohatu: I never said that, either. Honest. I never thought of mimicking you. I always act like this.

Batman realized something: I think I know why we're really fighting. It was our enemy, the Joker, who lied to me, so we could destroy each other. He probably lied to you, too.

Pohatu realizing something, too: You mean the guy with green hair and the smiling face?

Bamtan: Yes. We must find and give him some payback! (Angry)

Pohatu: I agree! (Angry, too)

Both brooding and angered heroes went to find the Joker. When they found him still sleeping, they wake him up. When the Joker turned to see them, the heroes punched them at the same time, knocking the villain unconscious. They then brought him to jail.

Both heroes: This is for lying to make us fight each other.

Pohatu: Do you think the Joker would lean his lesson?

Batman: I doubt it. Anyway, you're not bad. I like you. How about we hang out together to fight crime, visit my Batcave, and come to a party with me? Friends?

Pohatu: Sure. Friends.

They stake hands.

The End

So, there. How's that?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Frieza solos the entire BU but I should chill with this Dragon Ball Z phase . It's destroying my social life .

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta