Hello, and welcome to the official topic of the Kanohi Force Productions, the Youtube channel created for use by one of BZPower's finest active clubs, the Kanohi Force! This series will be hosted by myself and Ghidora131. We will try to update it with new videos at least twice a month. Our series will include things like:

• MOC reviews
  • Story reviews
  • Comic reviews
  • Interviews with KF members, and perhaps some other BZP members, providing they have access to Skype or Google Hangouts
  • Let's-play videos, in which Ghidora will review various video games (LEGO ones included)
  • Announcements of contest and other special events hosted by the Kanohi Force
  • And possibly some monthly podcasts.

The club was first brought together on December 6th of 2014. So, in honor of our one-year anniversary, Ghiddy and I have made our first official video. If I told you this one went off without a hitch, I'd be lying. This was a pain in our backsides to figure out, but we can only improve from here, I say. :P On to the video!

We will regularly update this topic with new videos and announcements, so remember to check back!

List of videos

-December 6th, 2015-

-December 11, 2015-Meyres Interview

-December 15th, 2015-MOC Review: Yoda

Interview list

MOC Review List

1. Yoda--Ghidora

2. Squid--Nescent

3. G2 Phantoka--Nescent

4. Toa Araun--Logan McOwen

5. Goruk, Master of Titanium/Ekimu, Master of Creation--Logan McOwen

6. Big Kahuna--Biomechanicallz

For those interested in joining the Force, PM me for more details.

We have a comedy topic, which can be found through this link.

We also have a wiki which details many aspects of the Kanohi Force and the canon in which most of our literary works takes place, found here at this link.

We also now have a Facebook page, which probably won't be used for much more than community outreach.

If you have anything you'd like to send in to us, please email us at kanohiforcebzp@gmail.com. Send us your videos or stories or news  or MOC or whatever you'd like us to go over or upload.

Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you around!

~T1Shadow, KF Founder

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 10

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Huzzah, we have finally moved on to Youtube. And things. Hopefully we'll be able to gain more attention with this.

Also Ghidster has a nice Akaku.

Edited by Arzaki
  • Upvote 1

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Good start for a first video. Ghiddy, how'd you make that mask? And Shadow, you're voice is much deeper than I expected. It's still not as deep as mine, just ask Tahu :P

Also, is there any simpler way you guys can tell me about lé 4 categories? The mic doesn't help much

Holiday spirit contest? Count me in! (I am literally watching the video and commenting at the same time :P)

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Good start for a first video. Ghiddy, how'd you make that mask? And Shadow, you're voice is much deeper than I expected. It's still not as deep as mine, just ask Tahu :P

Also, is there any simpler way you guys can tell me about lé 4 categories? The mic doesn't help much

Holiday spirit contest? Count me in! (I am literally watching the video and commenting at the same time :P)

Well, I am 22, so there's the age factor to my voice. :P

And the four categories was for Irrie's contest, which it looks like you entered already. We were just announcing it in the video to show non-KF members what we're up to these days. :)

And Tahu will announce the Holiday special contest rules when he's ready. :) He just sent me the rough draft and asked me to let you all know about it.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Hey look!

I'm awesome!

(shameless self-advertisement)

Yeah... I hope you guys like the vid.

Your voice is difficult to understand and I can see just enough of you skin to determine that you are Caucasian.

If I send you guys a video of myself playing Ninjago Rush, could you put it on there?

AHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY DID IT

in all seriousness, i have a fair bit of experience in video making, so if you need something done, just ask

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Hey look!

I'm awesome!

Your voice is difficult to understand and I can see just enough of you skin to determine that you are Caucasian.

If I send you guys a video of myself playing Ninjago Rush, could you put it on there?

AHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

in all seriousness, i have a fair bit of experience in video making, so if you need something done, just ask

Yeah, I probably need help, it's just a video, no audio, but it's really just two minutes long, so I don't think that matters too much.

But I need help making it look like a video and figuring out how to put it on YouTube.

Nope, wrong again.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

AHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Basic editing information would be most helpful.

This looks like fun! I'm glad that the Kanohi Force is venturing to new places.

Insta-sub from me!

nTB7GLL8c.png

Thanks

*clicks play button*

*sees life-sized Ghidora*

*nearly falls off chair*

Well, this is interesting, I just might have to come over to the dark side and join your league...

Yes, I'm finally causing someone trauma!

• Upvote 3

Hey look!

I'm awesome!

Your voice is difficult to understand

I mean he's talking through a mask, isn't he?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Subscribed! This'll be a fun way to keep up with you guys' activities.

And happy anniversary to the Kanohi Force, congrats on keeping it together and growing for a whole year!

Hey, thanks! :D Glad to see that our efforts have been noticed. :P

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Irrie. Wat hav u dun?

I have fused the heavens and the earth. I have woven a new fabric to connect the layers of time and space, to sync the energies of the universe. To unite the past, the present, and the future. 

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr