I laughed when I saw that quote by me in the wiki front page. :superfunny:

Anyway, I think I would be interested in joining the Kanohi Force. A question: would I be obligated to use a kanohi fusion avatar? I like using history-based ones (Irrie's use of Alp Arslan makes me think it's alright).

In relation to Irrie's world-building contest, if I were to enter would have to be brand new material, or could I use stuff already written? And 1st shadow, I got a bit creeped when you said 'Join us!'; I bet that was your intention because I laughed. Anyway, I think I'm going to like this series.

I am RC15O5 on YouTube (and formerly here on BZPower), and I upload other people's music and have a sizable (I guess) amount of subscribers (I have been wanting to make another YouTube account under the name Iaredios with the intention of video games and stuff, but haven't gone through with it yet). As much as this is an obvious form of advertisement, I'll comment on your video(s) so as to possibly serve as some sort of advertisement for your channel. Hope you all don't mind that, just want to help.

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

It'd be neat to try audio readings of the chapters. 

Hm.... You might be on to something here. 

I think Irrie or Petewa put that in there. I had no idea where it came from, but it got a chuckle out of me for sure. :P

Anyway, I think I would be interested in joining the Kanohi Force. A question: would I be obligated to use a kanohi fusion avatar? I like using history-based ones (Irrie's use of Alp Arslan makes me think it's alright).

For a while, yes. :P That's like the initiation--you wear the avatar for a while (visible and recognizable promotion, you know), and then you can switch off to whatever you like. (provided you use a KF avatar around August and December 6th, since those are somehow important to our organization. :P But you definitely are welcome to join. :) PM me for details.

In relation to Irrie's world-building contest, if I were to enter would have to be brand new material, or could I use stuff already written? And 1st shadow, I got a bit creeped when you said 'Join us!'; I bet that was your intention because I laughed. Anyway, I think I'm going to like this series.

I think you can do either. The map I drew up only has so many places that are actually named. Irrie has created many smaller locations in his works, such as the Bleak Lands, the Krana Storage Facility, and the lost city of Gilead. Provided it does somehow involve the official canon, you can come up with whatever you like. Want to make a small outpost in the northern mountains? Go for it! A lost temple hiding a magic sword? Great! 

And yes, I was trying to be creepy. :P

I am RC15O5 on YouTube (and formerly here on BZPower), and I upload other people's music and have a sizable (I guess) amount of subscribers (I have been wanting to make another YouTube account under the name Iaredios with the intention of video games and stuff, but haven't gone through with it yet). As much as this is an obvious form of advertisement, I'll comment on your video(s) so as to possibly serve as some sort of advertisement for your channel. Hope you all don't mind that, just want to help.

Help is good. :) Thanks for that!

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I think Irrie or Petewa put that in there. I had no idea where it came from, but it got a chuckle out of me for sure. :P

For a while, yes. :P That's like the initiation--you wear the avatar for a while (visible and recognizable promotion, you know), and then you can switch off to whatever you like. (provided you use a KF avatar around August and December 6th, since those are somehow important to our organization. :P But you definitely are welcome to join. :) PM me for details.

I think you can do either. The map I drew up only has so many places that are actually named. Irrie has created many smaller locations in his works, such as the Bleak Lands, the Krana Storage Facility, and the lost city of Gilead. Provided it does somehow involve the official canon, you can come up with whatever you like. Want to make a small outpost in the northern mountains? Go for it! A lost temple hiding a magic sword? Great! 

And yes, I was trying to be creepy. :P

I am RC15O5 on YouTube (and formerly here on BZPower), and I upload other people's music and have a sizable (I guess) amount of subscribers (I have been wanting to make another YouTube account under the name Iaredios with the intention of video games and stuff, but haven't gone through with it yet). As much as this is an obvious form of advertisement, I'll comment on your video(s) so as to possibly serve as some sort of advertisement for your channel. Hope you all don't mind that, just want to help.

Help is good. :) Thanks for that!

From the Describe the Signature Above You topic. :P I always call people nouns.

Mom: "Do you remember this guy? *shows photo*"

Me: "Just another white guy, a pale noun. White devil!"

Mom: "Seriously?!"

Brother: "You know you're white too, right?"

Me: "And? I'm not wrong. C'mon cracker family of cracker-crackers, let skedaddle. Tally-ho!"

Dec. 6th has a viable reason, as it is the date of the group's birthday. Happy Birthday minuscule faction! August is just random. :lol: Hmm, i am planning an After Action report for CKII based on the imperial dynasty and their brief golden age started by the guy in my avatar, so that might make me post pone either joining or posting of my after Action Report. Idea: I combine his face or Constantine's with a kanohi (notarthronorignika)

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18854-a-rude-awakening/

Behold my grand chronicle of alternate Spherus Magna history, my baby, my beloved child ( :P ), and probably one of the main reasons why I am still with Bionicle. If I wanted to cheat (it would feel like cheating), I'd use my character Greani Ateir, Giant-Slayer, King of Neala, Founder of the City of Atero and the Ateirite dynasty, and forger of the mighty sword the Arm of Grunchar. The stuff with him is not only fleshed out (could admittedly use more character development) but contains some stuff I am surprised is allowed on here (probably due to my careful wording), but at the same time I poured a lot of of creativity into that and it'll be a challenge to make mostly new stuff. Any other inquires i have I'll try to keep to the designated topic.

Hey, no problem.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

From the Describe the Signature Above You topic. :P

Dec 6th has a viable reason, as it is the date of the group's birthday. Happy Birthday minuscule faction! August is just random. :lol: Hmm, i am planning an After Action report for CKII based on the imperial dynasty and their brief golden age started by the guy in my avatar, so that might make me post pone either joining or posting of my after Action Report.

Ah, that would explain it. :P

Well, I could make the avatar for you now, and you can switch to it whenever you feel like it.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I was busy editing the previous post, which i added some stuff to. I'll PM ye thou scruffmeister.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Good start for a first video. Ghiddy, how'd you make that mask? And Shadow, you're voice is much deeper than I expected. It's still not as deep as mine, just ask Tahu :P

Also, is there any simpler way you guys can tell me about lé 4 categories? The mic doesn't help much

Holiday spirit contest? Count me in! (I am literally watching the video and commenting at the same time :P)

Well, I am 22, so there's the age factor to my voice. :P

And the four categories was for Irrie's contest, which it looks like you entered already. We were just announcing it in the video to show non-KF members what we're up to these days. :)

And Tahu will announce the Holiday special contest rules when he's ready. :) He just sent me the rough draft and asked me to let you all know about it.

Except I'm 12, that's 10 years younger than you. But I say I'm not counted as 12. I don't even count myself being a human, rather, part cat. :P (Seriously though, let's just say that cats seem to obey me unusually well...)

I want MONTHLY PODCAST NOW!!!! Buut we still need to get ready.

Count me in. Whatz a we doien it onz?

Edited by The Forgotten Chronicler

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

I suppose I'll take part in said podcast as well, if any slots are still open.

Also, do you guys mind if I make a VNOG LP at some point? I just really like that game.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Alright, guys. Let's see if I'm caught up:

Podcast: Let me know exactly what you guys wanna do, and we'll figure out how many people you'll have in it and whatnot. If you wanna take part in the podcast, talk to Tahu--it was his idea, and I'll let him be in charge of it. When you've got it all settled, Tahu, report back to me and I'll get you set up from there.

RZ: Sure! I'm still having some trouble with the videos Petewa and Dane sent me, so just be aware that any videos sent in to us will be uploaded as we're able to do so.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

forget about that video

You're sure? I have no problem with uploading it. In order to view the files, I had to download them both, and my slow internet was taking forever to get it done. Uploading shouldn't be so much of a problem. :)

On a side note, everyone, I'm with Meyres this weekend. We might be able to do a video over here at his place if 1) He's up for it, 2) my aunt allows it, and 3) we have time to do so. :P More to come on this interesting development.

*gets slapped by Meyres for impersonating his position as an anchorman*

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Alright, guys. Let's see if I'm caught up:

Podcast: Let me know exactly what you guys wanna do, and we'll figure out how many people you'll have in it and whatnot. If you wanna take part in the podcast, talk to Tahu--it was his idea, and I'll let him be in charge of it. When you've got it all settled, Tahu, report back to me and I'll get you set up from there.

RZ: Sure! I'm still having some trouble with the videos Petewa and Dane sent me, so just be aware that any videos sent in to us will be uploaded as we're able to do so.

we're gonna do it alrighty also Dane wants to be in there also second i need to find a way of all of us to communicate i think on Google hangouts so its Geha,Petewa,Dane, Arzaki and me right? Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Google hangouts, but I'm told you can also record skype calls. If you're gonna do a typical podcast, then you won't need to worry about your faces, so you can just do a multiperson skype call, and then find some free software to record the audio. Upload that to YT with an image or collection of images, and you should be good to go.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Google hangouts, but I'm told you can also record skype calls. If you're gonna do a typical podcast, then you won't need to worry about your faces, so you can just do a multiperson skype call, and then find some free software to record the audio. Upload that to YT with an image or collection of images, and you should be good to go.

Ok then we can do it in Skype so everyone get a Skype account my account has the same name as my BZP account

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Yeah, but I deleted my Skype account, and could only reach it through the Ipad that my youngest sister has stolen from Bronze and I.

Google Hangouts is more convenient seeing as it only needs an email account to use, and I can actually access it on a day to day basis.

Edited by Kyle Whyte: Speed Itself
  • Upvote 1

Ok then if we have trubble we will use that what Petewa said and as i said at 9 or 10 eastern time.

To verify, that is PM today, correct?

Yes also my email is tahumata30@gmail.com

I am following now:

Petewa

Arzaki

Geha

Bronze

and i sended invites.

Edited by Tahu3.0
  • Upvote 1

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

bronzejet54321@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

hello.png_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF 

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother" "The Civil War"

Quote Of The Random Time I Feel Like Changing It:

"What Is Dead May Never Die"

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

"I COULD LIVE IF I DON'T DIE" - MITHZAN 2015

Alrighty, kids! We got a new video up! Since I'm with my cousin this weekend, Ghiddy and I figured we might try out our first Member interview! Lady and gentlemen, KFTV presents, Meyres the Anchorman! :D

We'll be doing more of these later. So, if you want to be interviewed soon, let us know! Rather than do this at random, I think we should set up a schedule, which I will put in the opening post. Eventually, Ghiddy and I will interview each other. But for now, let us know when/if you'd like to be interviewed.

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Just to specify: It would be preferable if you had some kind of facewear if you are interviewed, just to help with the privacy policy.

Quite right. If you're like me, and you don't care, it's fine. But since the majority of the members are under 18, a sort of covering might be a good investment. Build one, if you like! :D Like we did for the Mask Maker competition.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

you can just link the hangout to some of the people who want to join

For the interviews? No, we only wish to do one at a time. So, if we interviewed you, it might be one or both of us and then you, but we don't want to have Irrie and IcarusBen in there, too. I'm saying we want a list of who wants to be interviewed in the near future, so we can work on scheduling a time to do the interview.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~