What do you MEAN Irrie?

People running off and forming their own thing seems to be a regular occurrence in the KF. 

The reason why the KFTV cast is dead is because it became to clear to me and then everyone else that we can't really do any group activities meant for the public. A few people wanted to continue the cast, and we let them, but we just didn't want it to be a part of the KFTV, that's all.

Edited by Arzaki

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Bonkle, I'm not even talking about that. Can you just drop it? We've already fixed everything we don't plan on changing it back.

• Upvote 1

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Just putting this out there: if you (or anyone else) need someone for a podcast, I'm game. I'll be getting a cheap headset later this week for video game purposes. Just make sure you all have got some interesting topics and subjects to talk about. Also, what is your standing on cursing? I don't use the F word and some other ones (practicing some self-restriction), but aside from that I just speak my mind.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Just putting this out there: if you (or anyone else) need someone for a podcast, I'm game. I'll be getting a cheap headset later this week for video game purposes. Just make sure you all have got some interesting topics and subjects to talk about. Also, what is your standing on cursing? I don't use the F word and some other ones (practicing some self-restriction), but aside from that I just speak my mind.

I'm pretty sure our stand on cursing is the same as that of BZPower's.

• Upvote 1

Swear in Klingon, they'll never know.

i prefer rolling my tongue than clicking it.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

i prefer rolling my tongue than clicking it.

I prefer rolling my eyes over either of those.

S T U M P E D

Hurr hurr hurr, yur sho funni, me mern. Aye, a'least me jimmies aren't a-rustlin'.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Um, Irrie, you might wanna not have that there. That's probably an insta-ban.

Also Iaredios, I suggest you remove that link from your post as well.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got a headset. If you guys or anyone else reading want to do a podcast, then I'll give it consideration. My internet quality sucks, so that might affect things.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I got a headset. If you guys or anyone else reading want to do a podcast, then I'll give it consideration. My internet quality sucks, so that might affect things.

The Podcasts are currently shut down. But a member review might be possible.

Not sure if I'm the best person to talk to, but why not, I don't do much all day. Never done something like this before. Unless it's one of those spooky scary rare times where I am away from my laptop (or just sleeping), any time should be fine. I do not verbally talk a whole lot, so my voice may be scratchsome.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Yay! I can get to hear your voice!

So, whens this podcast happening? Where can I see it!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

'Toa of Ice has a cold'. That was good, hahaha.

In more positive news, I am planning a stop motion member review.

Yay! I can get to hear your voice!

i could probably get onto some game reviews as i promised. might need kovika's help in terms of script though.

The Final Binary, on 04 Dec 2015 - 10:33 PM, said:

This looks like fun! I'm glad that the Kanohi Force is venturing to new places.

Good start for a first video. Ghiddy, how'd you make that mask? And Shadow, you're voice is much deeper than I expected. It's still not as deep as mine, just ask Tahu :P

Subscribed! This'll be a fun way to keep up with you guys' activities.

bronzejet54321@gmail.com

I fully acknowledge that this is what we call "Topic revival," but I am doing so for good reason. We became inactive for a while due to conflicting schedules, me being in school and having a job. But we're trying to get back on top of things now, and so we've opened a new topic for this right over here. I did this post so I could notify all of you at once. :P That said, we hope to see you guys over in the new topic, where we have just posted two new videos for your enjoyment.

(While the rules say the topic starter can revive a topic, I did not know that before we posted the new topic. Also this topic got a little messy at times, so we're starting it over in hopes that we can keep it more on topic this time.)

That said, this one can be closed now.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~