Just to specify: It would be preferable if you had some kind of facewear if you are interviewed, just to help with the privacy policy.

Quite right. If you're like me, and you don't care, it's fine. But since the majority of the members are under 18, a sort of covering might be a good investment. Build one, if you like! :D Like we did for the Mask Maker competition.

Can I just put on glasses and call it good?

I have a mask, but the paint on the nose fell off, and I just don't like wearing masks anyways.

33GD1oh.png

Shadow's look of utter disbelief as he realizes that Meyres has not contributed anything. 

I'm tempted to make that my profile pic. :P

Anways, I would love to do an interview but I don't have a webcam or anything on my slow old computer. Also, where do these podcasts keep taking place? Everyone keeps talking about them but I've yet to see a link or anything.

33GD1oh.png

Shadow's look of utter disbelief as he realizes that Meyres has not contributed anything. 

Anways, I would love to do an interview but I don't have a webcam or anything on my slow old computer. Also, where do these podcasts keep taking place? Everyone keeps talking about them but I've yet to see a link or anything.

Either Skype or Google Hangouts, it's debated, but likely the second of the two.

No.

Just to specify: It would be preferable if you had some kind of facewear if you are interviewed, just to help with the privacy policy.

Quite right. If you're like me, and you don't care, it's fine. But since the majority of the members are under 18, a sort of covering might be a good investment. Build one, if you like! :D Like we did for the Mask Maker competition.

Some people don't have the overload of parts we do, Shadow. :P If anyone is considering making a mask similar to how I made mine (under 10 monies) send me a PM.

and ya'll know what i'm gonna wear for my mask

Somehow I don't think Payday is rated E for Everyone.

33GD1oh.png

Another thing to add to the image, Irrie: a thought bubble from me going "Can't believe I'm related to this guy..." :P

And Bonkle, some external webcams are actually pretty cheap. You can pick one up for $15-30, and it should serve you well for a while.

On the podcasts, I asked those involved to discuss all the specifics, and then report back to me (which they didn't). So I have no idea what the official plan is.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Wait, what's going on? Podcast? What?

Tahu wants to run a podcast that will be uploaded to the channel, and they're trying to figure out how to get it all done right.
We did figure out how to and it will be made this night.
  • Upvote 1

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Tahu wants to run a podcast that will be uploaded to the channel, and they're trying to figure out how to get it all done right.

Oy, lemme get in there. 

bZpOwEr

Oy, lemme get in there. 

Got a skype?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Oy, lemme get in there. 

Got a skype?

santo.gatito

bZpOwEr

Oy, lemme get in there. 

Got a skype?

santo.gatito

So did you send me the request.

Oy, lemme get in there. 

Got a skype?

santo.gatito

Yeah

bZpOwEr

Oy, lemme get in there. 

Got a skype?

santo.gatito

Yeah

Well get online in Skype so i can give you the rules okay.

I believe it was relatively successful. You can expect it to be on the YT channel sometime tomorrow or the next day. Tahu just needs to edit out a few "slips of the tongue" and then we just need to upload it.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Bronze and I aren't allowed on Skype, so we've come up with a fantastic alternative which should allow us to join in.

I'm not revealing much to the general public aside from the fact that it involves stop motion animation featuring miniatures of our SelfMOCs, (like the tiny Pohatu I built) simply discussing...THINGS!

Irrelevantly, I just realized last night that I've got a Le-Metruan torso, some Metruan limbs, tons of Rahaga feet, a blue-eyed Mata head, and a Great Mahiki (sorry, Bonkle, I don't have the Noble version)

EDIT: I'd forgotten to close the parentheses.

Edited by Kyle Whyte: Speed Itself