2012 Hero Factory Sets Online at Toys 'R' Us

2012 is getting closer, and it's starting to show - Toys 'R' Us has recently updated their online store with some 2012 Hero Factory sets. They're not all there, and they're not available online yet, but they claim to be available in stores. The prices seem a little high, but they're running a BOGO 50% off sale right now, so if you can find them you can nab them at a pretty reasonable price!

View the full article

I hope to find these tomorrow. Maybe open a gift early?...

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Hmm, why would they take them down? Maybe they don't want people taking advantage of the BOGO on these.Similar situation happened when some new Transformers came out on there recently. There was a BOGO going on, and people were calling in to management to make them honor the sale.

Edited by Nittany Nuva
7. Putting all five Piraka in one tank seems like a dangerous idea. What if they start killing each other?

7) Who cares? They're creeps anyway.

-GregF

The BOGO was online-only anyways, and the sets were only "sold in stores". They were not available for online purchase from the moment they were posted, so it wouldn't have mattered.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.