Terrible Comics!

Akaku: Master of Flight

Okay, so as spoken directly here, Terrible Comics is making a comeback!

oh right I forgot nobody cares :c

And here's the first comic! (multi-panel)

The... Power?

And here's the other first comic! (single-panel)

Onua, Master of Beef

Also, I was specifically given permission to revive this topic by Akaku, so... Yeah. Plz read the comics and bask in the Terribleness

Sweet! Somebody is making comics again!! 

I fully support this!

Onua looks like a beef cake. 

• Upvote 1

Gali with antlers...nice.

• Upvote 1

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Huh, I should reeaaaally update the front page ^^;; I'll get around to doing that soon, very soon ;)

--Akaku: Master of Flight

Edited by Akaku: Master of Flight
  • Upvote 1

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

Hello everyone. Sorry for the double-post, but I feel that this is something that warrants its own message so it doesn't get missed.

As I'm sure any of our regular viewers are well aware, an active Co-Author of ours, Ghidora131, was recently banned from BZPower; its come to the attention of myself why this happened, and the reputation the user had. I just want it to be clear, and that I think I can speak for all the rest of the authors here when I say this, that we at TC do not tolerate or stand for such behavior as this user demonstrated, We're here to make people smile and give them a laugh, not put discriminate and put others down.

As should go without saying, I'm effective immediately removing this co-author and all of his associated works from the main page, and they should no longer be considered a part of the TC series either.

That's all for now; I'll leave you guys with a one panel meme I made about a week ago, here. As said before, I will update the main page soon, and more proper comics should be on the way with it.

(Also, I'll remind everyone now that discussing banned members is against the BZPower rules and Guidelines the last time I checked, so I encourage discussion to be about moving forward rather then about the particular user.)

--Akaku: Master of Flight

• Upvote 6

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

• 2 months later...
  • Upvote 6

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of the best topics I've ever seen!

It really makes me want to make some comics, too.

... I have some Rahkshi/Toa mutts that I created back in 2009 but other than that, not much xD I just need the right excuse. Canon characters work too.

The world needs more of this sense of humor. I applaud you for your service to humanity. *bows*

• Upvote 1

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

*sounds of slow clapping fills the empty room*