Makuta's Deadly Tag

Nik the Three

ShadowVezon chased Shadowhawk. "No please," Hawk screamed, "I got so many reasons to live." "You know what else you got?" ShadowVezon shouted just a second before he touched Hawk's shoulder. "Tag!" SV shouted, turning around and running away.

Fishers64 was sitting on floor, having little snack and watched SV chasing Hawk. Suddenly Kopekemaster appeared behind her, touching her shoulder and running away.

Shadowhawk and fishers64 have it. Nobody died. Boring round, if I can say.

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Now we play the "GM lives in Europe and just woke up" game.

Fishers was in bad mood. She really didn't want tag and now she got it. My revenge, will be cruel, she thought. She chased Luroka. "You are the one who caused it all!" she shouted absurdly. She took sword and stabbed Luroka in the back.

Shadowhawk chased Voltex. Voltex suddenly stumbled, falling on head and breaking skull. "Oh my," Hawk thought loudly, "what a stupid death."

Fishers64 and Shadowhawk got it! Luroka and Voltex died. Thank you RNG.

Edited by Nik the Three

Shadowhawk came to ShadowVezon from shadow. He touched his shoulder gently, running away and shouting "tag, you're it!"

Fishers64 was searching for somebody to tag and finally found FF the Forgotten, who was just sleeping. She woke him up, shouting "tag," into his ear loudly.

ShadowVezon and FF the Forgotten got it. Yes, another boring round.

Teridax, willing to make this round more interesting and "fun", activated one of arena's specialties. Suddenly, huge burning rocks started to fall from arena's top, making craters upon impact.

Toa Smoke Monster was running to hide somewhere, but ran directly under falling rock in a result.

Toa Kapura escaped from one death by rock. He was happy about it, but not for long time, just as smaller rock hit his head.

ShadowVezon and FF the Forgotten still got it. Toa Smoke Monster and Toa Kapura died.

FF was after Shadowhawk. He couldn't catch him, so he created shadow hand to help him. Hawk was however Av-Toa in disguise. Shadow hand drained his light and he fell comatose. He was confirmed dead few hours later.

ShadowVezon was after Kopekemaster. He leaped hugely, reaching Kopekemaster's shoulder and shouting "tag, you're it!"

FF and Kopekemaster have it. Shadowhawk died.

Kopekemaster chased Petewa. "No!" Petewa shouted back, "leave me alone! I don't want it!" Kopeke was not listening. He did last leap reaching Petewa and giving him the tag. "Why?" Petewa said unleashing his anger and striking Kopeke with his sword. "Hey, what are you-" Kopeke couldn't finish, because Petewa striked him two more times. "I am the Bitil," Petewa said.

FF was after fishers, who was mad. Not only they started to kill each other in her peaceful game. Now she was next target. "C'mon! Finish this!" fishers said, stopping and turning around. That was however worst thing she could do, as FF was running with sword in his hand, bumping with it into fishers' head. "What.. have you done.." fishers said, "how dare you to kill.. your.. master.." fishers said, taking last breath. She was the Teridax.

Petewa the Bitil and FF have it. Kopekemaster and fishers64 the Teridax died.