2016 Sets "Coming Soon" on Australian LEGO Shop

The Australian LEGO Shop site has posted over 100 new set listings marked as "Coming Soon" with various release dates. This includes all the new Ninjago sets (including Juniors sets) as well as three of the new Bionicle sets (Onua, Umarak, and the Kopaka and Melum Unity Set). Some of the sets have both pictures and descriptions listed, while others have descriptions but no pictures. Follow the link above to see all the listings, and use the filters to find the themes you want to read more about!

View the full article

Here are the set descriptions:

Umarak: Let the chase begin! Umarak the Hunter has sent out his army of shadow traps to lure the elemental creatures into danger! Will he also find the Golden Mask of Control and use its mind-bending powers to defeat the brave Toa? Fire the bone hunting bow shooter with poison arrows! Umarak the Hunter is unlike anything his opponents have faced before!

Kopaka: Power up Kopaka Uniter of Ice with Melum Creature of Ice for extra cool powers! By uniting, you will create an invincible Toa and boost your chances of defeating the evil Umarak the Hunter and his minions.

Onua: Drill through the jagged tunnels of Okoto! Gentle giant Onua Uniter of Earth can earn respect from the other Toa with his wisdom and guidance—when he’s not keeping them awake with his deafening snoring! Dig shortcuts under the mountains of Okoto and team up with island’s creatures to take on the evil Umarak!

The Mask of Control's "mind-bending powers" is a neat tidbit, but I'm just glad to have Umarak's price confirmed - $20, same as Onua! Also, it looks like Umarak will not have the Mask of Control at the start of the story. I guess the Toa will have to find it before he does.

Edit:

Power up Kopaka Uniter of Ice with Melum Creature of Ice for extra cool powers!

Did LEGO just make an Ice pun?

Edited by Nescent

IetTsFQ.png

I found the U.S. prices for them by switching the pages region from Australia to the US. Kopaka and Melum are listed as $25 dollars here: http://shop.lego.com...uestid=17129301 $25 Dollars seems fair, a $20 Toa and a $5 Creature, or a $15 Toa and a $10 creature. Not nearly as bad as the $30 price some people have proclaimed.

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

I found the U.S. prices for them by switching the pages region from Australia to the US. Kopaka and Melum are listed as $25 dollars here: http://shop.lego.com...uestid=17129301 $25 Dollars seems fair, a $20 Toa and a $5 Creature, or a $15 Toa and a $10 creature. Not nearly as bad as the $30 price some people have proclaimed.

That is awesome, thank you for sharing. Kopaka is looking a lot better in my eyes - $30 was too much (and I complained about that :P) but he's definitely worth $25.

IetTsFQ.png

I'm liking the release dates for some of them. As I stated earlier to my brother, they sure would make a nice birthday present for me. ;) 

As I thought, Kopaka and Melum are $40, which I can handle seeing as that was the standard retail price for Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder in Australia, which is another double pack. Though I do think that $35 AUD would be a bit more fair on our part; but as with all big LEGO sets sold in Australia, the price must be jacked up. Oh well.

Hm... seems odd that Lego would still use that messed-up Kopaka/Melum image on their official shop site like this...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar