Sand Tarakava re-color mocs

jonatahu

These are really awesome! :) I don't have too much to say since the builds themselves are of course established, but this is such a cool idea! You are very lucky to now have (at least!) three (Sand) Tarakava. The different elements to go with the color schemes are also really cool; Ta-Wahi and Onu-/Le-Wahi have needed their own kind of Tarakava, and now they have them! :) Those names are really clever, too.

Lastly, possibly the best part of all this is that you built them using colors that would show off rare Ruru misprint masks... what a cool way to display them.

Great work! :) The effort to put these together was worth it. On behalf of all us Tarakava fans, if you ever feel inclined to take a picture with all five Tarakava, it would look really cool! Thanks a lot for posting them! :)

• Upvote 1

Wait, is the yellow one an actual Sand Tarakava?! WHY YOU SO LUCKY? :) (If its not a real one, then I respect a MOC which looks spot on!)

Good recolors to.

haha no unfortunately it is not, only a re-make I had to replace the yellow ruru with an orange one .. :(

thanks alot!

These are really awesome! :) I don't have too much to say since the builds themselves are of course established, but this is such a cool idea! You are very lucky to now have (at least!) three (Sand) Tarakava. The different elements to go with the color schemes are also really cool; Ta-Wahi and Onu-/Le-Wahi have needed their own kind of Tarakava, and now they have them! :) Those names are really clever, too.

Lastly, possibly the best part of all this is that you built them using colors that would show off rare Ruru misprint masks... what a cool way to display them.

Great work! :) The effort to put these together was worth it. On behalf of all us Tarakava fans, if you ever feel inclined to take a picture with all five Tarakava, it would look really cool! Thanks a lot for posting them! :)

Thanks alot for your elaborate and kind comment!  yes you are right, the idea actually came from not having the yellow ruru to complete the original with, so I started thinking about other ruru's that could be used. 

Here is a picture of all the tarakava together: 

1zefbps.jpg

• Upvote 2