Krana Body V2

flameman

it's the revamped version of my previous tablescrap MOC (actually this one is tablescrap too :P), it's some sort of mech body controlled by kranakranabody_v2_kal_yo.jpggalleryany critics and comments are welcomed :Dbtw for those who wanna see the previous version you can find it here , a made a bzp topic of it but now i'm too lazy to looks for it :P

• Upvote 1

This is a nice MoC all around, but, as others have stated, it's the creative use of parts (especially the Thornax launchers and Metru heads) that really sells it. The only possible flaw I can see is that it looks as if the Krana could fall out rather easily. "That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die."

• Upvote 1

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I'm not a fan of the legs but it's not bad other wise.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Awsome! I can totally imagine making one of these for each color and shape of Krana, and making an army of them to take over the world. It may be better to get rid of either the black or dark grey, there's just one or two too many colors. The shape and look of it is great, though! The idea is fantastic!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I really liked your first one, but this re-hash is pretty neat, too. All the MoC's pieces are being used to extremely good effect.Let's start with some positive things about the shoulders. I'm pretty sure I've seen a MoC use Metru heads as shoulders before but the idea really shines on a MoC of this scale. When you make things small you have to be creative with your parts and that is exactly what you did. :P The arms are simple but work well with the flow of the MoC. I'm not sure why but I like the Metru armor for the ends of the arms. That leg idea is awesome and is something I've done myself. Those Thornax launcher pieces lend themselves perfectly for legs and feet. The lower body is, in general, well designed and built.I really don't have much to complain about. The blue pins suck, but what else is new. :shrugs: I do think some more armoring on the back would be capital. Maybe another Metru chest armor piece?Whatever the case the MoC is awesome. :) Good job, and keep up the good work.

Edited by ankyfdarkness

silverbladebanner.jpg

Nicely done. Quite creative, and everything about it looks very solid. I especially like the thornax launcher pieces as legs. :t: :b: :3:

Thanks, it's not really solid actually, the socket i use for the back legs are old one so they already kinda loose

That looks good and it looks stable. Why haven't the krana thought about attacking with these during the Bohrok invasion on Mata Nui?

lol, they were too busy with those ball-like robots at that time :smiletahnok:

This is a nice MoC all around, but, as others have stated, it's the creative use of parts (especially the Thornax launchers and Metru heads) that really sells it. The only possible flaw I can see is that it looks as if the Krana could fall out rather easily."That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die."

thanks, the krana didn't fall over really easily actually, and i dont have any idea for head cover, bohrok head plate are too big

Wow, I am impressed by your creativity! I love the usage of the thornax launchers as its legs. GJ.

thanks =D

I have not seen a better use of metru heads in a very long time. The only improvement that the MOC really needs is a canopy of some kind to cover the krana, or to hold it in place. 9.5/10

i got the idea of using metru head as shoulders from kralhi combiner set, so, credit to lego ;)

I'm not a fan of the legs but it's not bad other wise.

wow, i didn't expect to get so many good critism about the legs, thanks :)

Bohrok: The Early Years. :P This is the greatest MOC I've seen all day. My favorite part has to be the legs. 10/10.

thanks again, yeah i also like those early years when we can see bohrok everywhere

Excellent use of Thornax launcher pieces, as well as the Metru heads. It looks amazing!

thanks buddy :)

Awsome! I can totally imagine making one of these for each color and shape of Krana, and making an army of them to take over the world. It may be better to get rid of either the black or dark grey, there's just one or two too many colors. The shape and look of it is great, though! The idea is fantastic!

you should try that :P, i only have 3 kranas so it's not possible for me to do that

I really liked your first one, but this re-hash is pretty neat, too. All the MoC's pieces are being used to extremely good effect.Let's start with some positive things about the shoulders. I'm pretty sure I've seen a MoC use Metru heads as shoulders before but the idea really shines on a MoC of this scale. When you make things small you have to be creative with your parts and that is exactly what you did. :P The arms are simple but work well with the flow of the MoC. I'm not sure why but I like the Metru armor for the ends of the arms. That leg idea is awesome and is something I've done myself. Those Thornax launcher pieces lend themselves perfectly for legs and feet. The lower body is, in general, well designed and built.I really don't have much to complain about. The blue pins suck, but what else is new. :shrugs: I do think some more armoring on the back would be capital. Maybe another Metru chest armor piece?Whatever the case the MoC is awesome. :) Good job, and keep up the good work.

as i stated above, metru head shoulders are the idea from kralhi,and i actually want to change those metru armor there because i wanted to give some stronger looking armor rather than the previous version, so i changed the upper arms armor but i can't find any other suitable piece for the lower ones so..and yeah those blue pins are old problems, and about that back armor, i'll keep that advice for the next revamp, so thanks buddy :)thanks everyone, more C & C are welcomed Edited by flameman

Neat idea. As others have stated before, the creative uses of the pieces is what really does it for this creation. The Metru heads placed as they are remind me of an old combiner, but I can't remember what the name of that thing was. The Thornax Meteor Plasma Multi-Purpose Launchers as legs is neat also. The launcher pieces make the legs look like they can be very flexible, sort of like the robot legs in the villain machines in the "Incredibles" movie. Or at least, that's the first thing that comes to mind. Very neat idea indeed! :)

I like the innovation in the Krana Body V2. The legs are built well, and so is the cockpit for the krana. The arms are also cool looking.

Yeah. It's stinkin' COOL!Heyyy, man, this is a spam post; you've gotta add some content next time please okay thank you :( <3 -SMEAG Edited by McSmeag

mindeth the cobwebs

Neat idea. As others have stated before, the creative uses of the pieces is what really does it for this creation. The Metru heads placed as they are remind me of an old combiner, but I can't remember what the name of that thing was. The Thornax Meteor Plasma Multi-Purpose Launchers as legs is neat also. The launcher pieces make the legs look like they can be very flexible, sort of like the robot legs in the villain machines in the "Incredibles" movie. Or at least, that's the first thing that comes to mind. Very neat idea indeed! :)

thanks, yeah i got that metru heads as shoulder idea from kralhi combiner, and loled at your strikethrough :Pthanks anyway

I like the innovation in the Krana Body V2. The legs are built well, and so is the cockpit for the krana. The arms are also cool looking.

thank you :)