Exo-force

bohrokman

I recently rediscovered exo-force and i have really gotten into the storyline and sets it was an awesome line. I wondered if Lego would ever do something like that ever again i mean a kid can dream right? Anyways I thought I would start a topic dedicated to this great theme!

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

That's the thing with Exo-Force. Everyone loves the theme, some more so than Ninjago, but people can only really discuss what the theme did. There's no long-lasting discussion if we don't know what the theme has done. It's frankly not that significant.

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

If they do revive Exo Force, it will probably be in a few years' time, once Nexo Knights has cooled off. 

In the meantime, here's to hoping that the mech genre gets rekindled in future waves of the new Nexo Knights theme. Hero Factory scratched that itch, but I seriously need more of it D :

• Upvote 1

"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, 'No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back,' it never WOULD have come back."

-Greg Farshtey