LEGO YouTube Channel Posts LEGO Nexo Knights Episodes 1 and 2

Did you miss the LEGO Nexo Knights premiere on Cartoon Network this Sunday? Worry not! The LEGO Group has posted "The Book of Monsters: Part One" and "The Book of Monsters: Part Two" to their YouTube channel for free viewing. These episodes help establish the world, characters, and central conflict of Nexo Knights before the adventure, and the mobile castle Fortrex, really get rolling! Each episode is 22 minutes long and includes full credits for the cast and crew. Follow the links above or read on to check them out!

View the full article

Well,this is interesting.This series has some great potential and seems to be off to a good start.The robots seem to give off a Minion vibe.I wonder how long it will be before one of them makes photocopies of itself.

This could become another favorite theme of mine.Don't worry Chima,I'll still like you(pats).

• 2 weeks later...

I like the cute "freshman" computer experts. I hope they return in some form, although given the existance of Merlock 2.0, I may be disappointed. 

You mean Robin and Ava? I'm sure they'll continue to play a role in the show. Robin in particular even gets an "Ultimate" set like the other knights, suggesting that he's an important character. For all we know, Ava might get one in the summer wave!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I like the cute "freshman" computer experts. I hope they return in some form, although given the existance of Merlock 2.0, I may be disappointed.

Ava and Robin both seem like they'll stay on board as supporting characters. It's entirely up in the air whether we'll ever see them achieve full knight status, but I certainly don't expect them to just disappear from the story after the first few episodes.

You mean Robin and Ava? I'm sure they'll continue to play a role in the show. Robin in particular even gets an "Ultimate" set like the other knights, suggesting that he's an important character. For all we know, Ava might get one in the summer wave!

Yep. I missed their names the first time around, but yeah. 

Ava might end up as a Nya-type character, though. :shrugs: