I looked at the 2016 catalogue and i saw this

bohrokman

Ok so I was looking at the 2016 catalogue that Bzpower posted and i saw that it had a mystery minifig and then new series coming in June I looked just above it and it said Lego bionicle minifigures I knew that it was just saying this cus bionic was on the previous page but then i got to thinking what if we really did have a gen 2 playset would you want it what would it be? I personally think a temple of time set would be awesome!

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

Well, as far as 2015 is concerned, the ideal location for playsets would be the City of the Mask Makers. You could have a big set with the Great Forge (featuring Skull Grinder and Skull Basher) and smaller sets focusing on Skull Scorpio's graveyard, Skull Slicer's arena, and the Skull Warriors' city gate. The individual temples/shrines where the Toa got their golden masks could also make for fun settings. The Temple of Time looks nice, but there hasn't been much conflict there so far, which might limit its play potential a bit.

Really, one of the saddest things about not having G2 Bionicle playsets is that there are all these beautifully designed locations that we might never get to see depicted physically.

• Upvote 6

I believe the surprise Minifigures theme is supposed to be Disney, so probably no BIONICLE figs any time soon. :P

As to what I would want to see, I have to agree with Aanchir. The Temple of Time didn't have much conflict, so unless it becomes a key location in the future, we probably wouldn't get a set of that. While the City would make for a bunch of interesting playsets, I think it might be interesting to have the creature shrines depicted. We'd get to include Golden Mask shrines, the Elemental creatures that guard them, the Toa, some shadow traps (and maybe Umarak), but we'd also get to have a bit of Okoto's environments, like the jungle, or volcano, or caverns. I think that'd be cool to have. :)

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I would totally love a Mask Maker forge set

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I believe the surprise Minifigures theme is supposed to be Disney, so probably no BIONICLE figs any time soon. :P

As to what I would want to see, I have to agree with Aanchir. The Temple of Time didn't have much conflict, so unless it becomes a key location in the future, we probably wouldn't get a set of that. While the City would make for a bunch of interesting playsets, I think it might be interesting to have the creature shrines depicted. We'd get to include Golden Mask shrines, the Elemental creatures that guard them, the Toa, some shadow traps (and maybe Umarak), but we'd also get to have a bit of Okoto's environments, like the jungle, or volcano, or caverns. I think that'd be cool to have. :)

yeah same here

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

• 2 weeks later...