Co-Op Comes to LEGO Worlds

Chris Rose from the LEGO Worlds team at TT Games recently made a new developer blog post with news that Update 4, the final update of the year, has been released. The biggest new feature is split-screen multiplayer, allowing you and a friend to play together. In addition to that, there are more bricks added, new characters, creatures, and vehicles, more quests, improved controls, and more. It's awesome to see all the incremental improvements going into this game, and it just keeps getting better and better!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Aw, no online multiplayer?

I don't think we're getting online multiplayer in a long time. I think they're focusing on developing the game itself before putting in an online feature. Don't get me wrong; it's a good idea, but it doesn't sound like it's close to the top of the to-do list right now.

I, for one, am excited for the new things to discover. At the moment, that's really why I play, to be honest. :P

mindeth the cobwebs

It's cool to hear that this game is continually improving over time. The split-screen multiplayer sounds like a great thing to add to the game. Two players can make a game a lot more interesting sometimes than one.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png