2016 LEGO Sets Appearing in Stores

Reports are coming in that some 2016 LEGO sets are already appearing on the toy shelves! In particular, the new Bionicle sets (perhaps you have seen our reviews?) have appeared in Toys R Us stores, and the new Nexo Knights theme has appeared in Barnes and Noble Bookstores. Of course, this doesn't guarantee that all stores received the new sets, but having a keen eye might yield some good results. This gives everyone just a few days to adjust their Christmas wish list or buy the newer-than-new sets as a gift.

View the full article

• Upvote 3

In the US? Source?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Yeah, as reported by me.

But I also have an update on that. The Kopaka + Melum set has sold out for the moment at the LDC Atlanta (they'll have more of him later, I reckon), and on the shelves they put up more of the new BIONICLE sets. Just got Onua and Tahu this weekend alone.

23247101624_7594ab3a18_b.jpg

23766933452_98dc57fb82_b.jpg

This weekend they also put up the new Star Wars ultrabuilds (from The Force Awakens) and just today the Nexo Knights went up. Here's a picture of the former (albeit terrible quality, I apologize for that):

23248475933_95a421692f_b.jpg

• Upvote 3

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

Just called my TRU. They said they got some new shipments of LEGO Sets, but they are not sure if they got any Bionicle Sets. Might as well go and check over there. I may as well check the LDC in Grapevine to see if they have any, but that's a long way from here. 

Edited by Maskmaker of Light
  • Upvote 1

Vote in the 2016 Set Poll! 3 Votes Maximum. http://strawpoll.me/6685187/r

Checked one TRU and one of two Lego Stores in my area, turned up naught. Seems that only the LEGOLAND gift shop has new sets at the moment.

Anyone else live near any other LEGOLAND park? There are two major resort parks in California and Florida, and at least six other Discovery Centers in Boston, Chicago, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Kansas City, Michigan, and Westchester, with another one in Arizona well on the way. I mean, is Atlanta seriously the only LEGOLAND site that has seen these new sets in store so far?

Edited by The Night's King

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"