BBC Contest #72 Preliminary Poll Han Solo

BBC Contest #72 Preliminary Poll Han Solo  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll Han Solo

BBC Contest #72: Use the Force!

Here we are... it's the first round of voting for BBC Contest #72: Use the Force!

Two entries from each poll will advance, as well as two overall wildcards.

Preliminary Voting begins December 21st and ends December 23rd at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.

A voter in this poll will be selected to win a random Star Wars constraction set, kindly donated by LEGO.

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. c72_014.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Ahsoka Tano

2. c72_007.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Jabba's Tortured Droid

3. c72_020.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Kylo Ren

4. c72_005.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Droideka

5. c72_016.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> STAP

6. img_0433.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> TIE Fighter

7. c72_024.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Droideka

• Upvote 2

There's some nice diversity here, with even some vehicles. That's cool to see.

Honestly really torn here. Ahsoka looks fantastic, the torture droid is very unique, Kylo Ren is cool, and the Battle Droid on the STAP looks really good. But I think I'll go with Ahsoka. It's so clearly her (and I love the head tails) and I like seeing something from The Clone Wars entered.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I guess its a good sign that my entries are usually put in with the better creations, I just need to figure out how to grt them to catch people's eyes...

I guess its a good sign that my entries are usually put in with the better creations, I just need to figure out how to grt them to catch people's eyes...

These are some pretty great entries. The STAP is very well built and designed, but I voted for Ahsoka because it is so much harder to build a organic being than a droid. And the MOC really does portray her rather amazingly.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Oh, probably the hardest voting thread among the others for me, so many good entries here. 

Kylo Ren and STAP probably the best ones, both have intersting construction solutions and nice piece usages, photos are good too. Ahsoka is a nice entry too, but she look a little bit simplier than Kylo or STAP, as for me.

At the end I voted for Kylo, because it has more interesting piece combination. But I like both entries, good luck to both authors!

Ended up with #5 STAP. Impressive build, and the brown Droideka was a close second

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell