January-February 2016 LEGO Club Magazines Appearing On LEGO.com

As we approach the end of 2015, the LEGO Group has started uploading the U.S. digital editions of the January-February 2016 LEGO Club Magazine to LEGO.com. The Red Brick edition focuses on LEGO Nexo Knights with a Knights' Academy yearbook page and comic, plus multiple building contests and teasers for the LEGO Ninjago "Wu Crew" and LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One. The Yellow Brick edition focuses on Friends and Disney Princess sets and ends with a teaser for LEGO Elves. And the Green Brick ("Jr.") edition has activities and building steps for younger LEGO fans. Follow the links above to check them out!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Well now we've got more to talk about with the netflix show. I still hope they give the 2015 storyline what it deserves. Like maybe two of the episodes focus on the 2015 storyline while the other two focus on the 2016 storyline. I hope that's what happens as we can pretty much confirm that the announcement screenshot is indeed from the show (which means they have rendered the 2015 version of Tahu). 

It's time to move on.

I love the Bionicle content in the magazine! The poster for the Netflix show looks amazing! From how I see how the Toa look, they look a little different from their sets. Reminds me of the animations from Bionicle: The Legend Reborn and the Hero Factory TV series. I am starting to love to think that this would be what the show would look like. Oh, yeah!:D

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

While I admit that the Toa Uniter do not look as cool as their 2015 counterparts IMO, they are great in that poster for the Netflix series. (I still can't believe that we're getting a Bionicle TV show. :P) I can't wait to learn more about it in the future. 

As for that matching game to reveal how to defeat Umarak, I think we can take a good guess as to what the answer is. :)

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

You know, Pohatu's colors, however muted, flow so well in this poster, it makes me wonder why they didn't just give him a couple of the dark beige vorox armor shells that Ketar has one of? Maybe for his shoulders, or at least for his shins? I get it if that would've made him look boring, but if that's the case, just adding a little burnt orange on the lower arms or his thighs might help.

And man, Gali looks so... I dunno...  exotic with that orange and blue clashing together. And Lewa seems to have a lot more green on him, what with the way the trans-parts and opaque parts blend together. And in terms of colors AND proportions, Onua looks great.

Edited by NickonAquaMagna

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/