Cordak Blaster

T-Dawg

This is my Secret Santa gift to The Mavrick.

Hope you enjoy it ^^

Well everyone it's Christmas time and what better way to spend it other than blowing each other up in a competition for glory and power!

The year is not important right now but they say someone known as The Mavrick has gained possession of the mask of life and is currently residing in Mahri Nui. With his new possession he has since called for a competition for his own enjoyment, with the use of Cordak blasters and Squid launchers and with no possible chance for reward (let's just pretend that none of them know that).

All that said lets get the rules up and made.

Cordak Blasters: You have two shots with these babies (as six shots would just make this game an incomprehensible mess); Shot number 1 is a 100% accurate and will explode and kill a target

Shot number 2 is only 50% accurate due to recoil but still has the same effect.

Squid Launchers: Only one shot and since we all know just how well they fire they are only 25% accurate, however if they hit, the target will be weakened and eventually die. Weakened players will then die after the next two targets are set in, which will be managed by me so no need for sending anything other than targets.

Along with that their accuracy for Cordak blasters will be reduced from 100% to 75% and 50% to 25%, Squids on the other hand will be boosted from 25% to 40% in order to balance that out.

Those who manage to hit a target with a Cordak will have that kill go to whoever shot them with a squid along with the kill from the squid. Finally if the dying target hits his target with a squid it will not matter when the shooter dies as he will get credit for his target.

If someone is shot with multiple squid, whichever squid hits the target LAST before their untimely demise will be the one that gets credit.

The signups will be open for 24 hours or longer if needed considering its Christmas.

Targets will need to be sent in once signups are closed, but considering the dates the deadline will be a extended bit longer if needed.

1.Nevermore

2427135.Luroka

3.RG

4.Shadowhawk

8.Fishers

12(13.1).Unit

13.Blade

14.Nik

17.FF

19.Imrukii

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 4
I'm just ToaD

Eh, why the heck not, I'll join. I claim spot number 19!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png