Secret Santa No Longer Secret: Daedalus v the Minotaur! (LDD)

BrickPharaoh

23869459631_54fc6af270_c.jpg

Daedalus vs the Minotaur by Mohamed Marei, on Flickr

I know this is not exactly how it went down in the Mythos, but I employed a bit of artistic license to depict a fight scene between the Minotaur and his imprisoner, Daedalus. 

This is dedicated to BZPower member Daedalus, for whom I happened to be selected Secret Santa. Well I can now gladly present him with his gift, this desert fight scene!

LDD file available Here.
Merry Christmas!

Edited by Mohamed Marei
  • Upvote 9

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Wow, these look awesome - a very creative use of CCBS. I'd also recommend downloading LDD to POV-Ray Converter to get better renders of LDD MOCs - this is really cool looking, but its a little hard to make some details out.

Thank you! I do my other renders using Bluerender, but wasn't really keen on making one. LDD to POV takes far too long to my liking to finish a render, something I can't be dealing with given how I always need my laptop to work on it.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 2 months later...