01_main.jpg

Gallery

The Dyclias C7 is a marvelous vehicle. The latest grav-modulation tech, coupled with a powerful six-port exhaust system, provide intense acceleration, altitude, and power capabilities. Carefully crafted Sonics-boosting echo-chamber cavities in the front add excellent offensive capabilities, but only to riders with Sonics capabilities, making the unlikely event that an adversary outwits the theft-deterrent system and hijacks it altogether less threatening. And none of this at the expense of comfort; an excellent cushioned seat and exquisitely calibrated, intuitive steering and kick-start mechanisms make the Dyclias C7 a joy to drive. And this Christmas, it is my pleasure to present one of these grand devices to the heroic Toa Fordian!

In the BZP Secret Santa thing, I was assigned FordianL at the BBC. His self-MOC Toa Fordian being a Toa of Sonics, I concluded that a guitar-infused hoverbike in his colour scheme might be a suitable gift. So here it is, for his and everyone else's Christmas enjoyment!

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 10

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Fantastic shaping on the front and rear of the vehicle! Very impressive that you were able to accomplish this in LDD. The only thing that's a bit of an eyesore (to me at least) and the uncovered portions of beam around the midsection. Some small technic or curved slopes would do nicely there I think.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Thanks everyone!

Fantastic shaping on the front and rear of the vehicle! Very impressive that you were able to accomplish this in LDD. The only thing that's a bit of an eyesore (to me at least) and the uncovered portions of beam around the midsection. Some small technic or curved slopes would do nicely there I think.

I can kind of see what you mean, and maybe what you mention would have worked. But I thought about doing something there, and just didn't think anything would resemble a guitar's neck, with lines resembling frets and strings, quite as sleekly and unambiguously as leaving it bare.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg