Best Baffling Posts

TheSkeletonMan939

Well it certainly baffles me that people still make entries like those.  Many people have done it before, it's nothing new or clever.

Like "haha remember that time someone entered a two-piece thing in that contest", yes I remember it, and I also remember the ten times it happened before.

• Upvote 4

OpAXNpl.jpg

I propose literally any post i make that is more than a paragraph long, i do not do well with long strigns of text and they hurt my head to read in the morning after i type them, why did i say that? i don't remember those quotes, who the heck is checking my spelling??

You spelled "strings" wrong.  :sly:

• 3 weeks later...

The BZPRPG news and discussion forum is a goldmine for baffling posts.

Back in 2003 and 2004 there used to be several topics asking about Voriki being the seventh Toa. I remember my first ever topic being about this, and me smartly declaring that Takanuva was the eighth and not the seventh Toa since Voriki was number 7... boy, I don't think I've ever been shot down quicker than back then.

And of course we've all occasionally encountered those certain individuals who speak of their opinions as the absolute truth, unintentionally making fools of themselves in the process.

• Upvote 2

Well it certainly baffles me that people still make entries like those.  Many people have done it before, it's nothing new or clever.

Like "haha remember that time someone entered a two-piece thing in that contest", yes I remember it, and I also remember the ten times it happened before.

ah, I was one of those

at least it was a spot-on recreation of the Millennium Falcon regardless:

comparisonsmall.jpg

• Upvote 6