Hardest Game You've Played

Such a simple question , but believe it or not , deciding might be harder than it looks . I've been thinking about it for days and i still cannot figure out what was the hardest game for muh .

Which is why I'm passing my suffer onto you .

So what do you think is the hardest game you came across ?

(i meant console/PC , but you can mention mobile games) *

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Probably a cliche answer, but I think I Wanna Be the Guy is the hardest game I've played. I don't think I made it past the very beginning.

Risk of Rain was a tough one too, but I think I was just terrible at it.

Oh, and FTL: Faster Than Light. I've never been able to beat the final Act.

Edited by Nescent

IetTsFQ.png

The Game is the hardest game I've ever played.

Because I just lost. 

ಠ_ಠ

VVVVVV is pretty difficult, especially the infamous Veni, Vidi, Vici level.

Edited by Give me some sweets please

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any Dynasty Warriors game when you have a new character and the difficulty on Chaos. Soldier of fortune II: Double Helix. Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exodus are also quite difficult (especially the former as it lacked quicksaves like the latter had). Jurassic Park for PlayStation 1. FTL is pretty hard, as is Banished. But you know what is the most difficult game ever for o' moi? Stupid ol' Minesweeper.

Star Wars Republic Commando.  Super Battle Droid dispensers are the stuff of nightmares.

My brother can never get past that after all of these years. I feel sorry for him, he is missing out on some awesome game-play. Remember that moment on the abandoned Acclamator that you had to hold off a horde of droids until reinforcements came? That was stressful to say the least. :lol: Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Any Dynasty Warriors game when you have a new character and the difficulty on Chaos. Soldier of fortune II: Double Helix. Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exodus are also quite difficult (especially the former as it lacked quicksaves like the latter had). Jurassic Park for PlayStation 1. FTL is pretty hard, as is Banished. But you know what is the most difficult game ever for o' moi? Stupid ol' Minesweeper.

Going to have to agree with you on Soldier of Fortune II. I played it a lot as a kid (with all the blood and gore turned off, of course), and though I remember beating it twice, I often recall how difficult it was. Every once in a while I get the urge to play it, but I have been unable to get it to work on my current computer. Perhaps that is for the best; I would hate for the associated nostalgia to be ruined due to my no longer enjoying the game.

Also, Minesweeper--awesome game. It's about the only game I ever keep permanently installed on my phone, both because it never ceases to provide enjoyment and also because I can play without even thinking about it--good for those times when I need to think through something and it helps to keep my hands occupied.

As for my personal choice... I don't know. A (perhaps, in a manner of speaking) clichéd pick would be Dark Souls, but I'm hesitant to pick a game that is intentionally designed to be difficult and also isn't as difficult as the gaming community has made it out to be. It's not just for masochists, after all.

Perhaps a better pick would be Hidden & Dangerous. Some of its difficulty comes from the clunkiness of some of the game's aspects, but most of it comes from the fact that you have to be careful in how you proceed. It is not at all a run-and-gun game, and those that do not "save scum" (I hate that term and the derogatory connotations, so I use only because it is widely-recognized) must take extra caution. It's basically like an Iron Man mode, but the game has a relatively small pool of soldiers to choose from, and you can only choose so many to bring with you per campaign, which itself may be comprised of several missions. It's a fun tactical shooter, has a great atmosphere, and it has a great mix of beautifully large missions and claustrophobic missions, but it is by no means easy. (Hint for those who may wish to play it (and it is legally free to download): Sniper rifles and soldiers able to use them well are quite beneficial to survival; just try not to get your snipers killed.)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Going to have to agree with you on Soldier of Fortune II. I played it a lot as a kid (with all the blood and gore turned off, of course), and though I remember beating it twice, I often recall how difficult it was. Every once in a while I get the urge to play it, but I have been unable to get it to work on my current computer. Perhaps that is for the best; I would hate for the associated nostalgia to be ruined due to my no longer enjoying the game.

Hmm. I can help your problem if you want. Gimme a couple of days. I'll be in touch.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The Megaman Zero games are frickin' hard. Only beat two of them, and the other two in the series is one of the few cases where I haven't finished a game because of difficulty, not laziness.  Fun as heck, though. Broke the R button on my DS Lite playing them.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)